Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teacher Pay

Options
  • 18-09-2018 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi
    Can anyone tell me what a ETB secondary school teacher on pay scale number 6 on 22 hours should be getting after tax a week roughly? I’m on the post 2011 payscale.

Thanking you in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭mtoutlemonde

Hi
    Can anyone tell me what a ETB secondary school teacher on pay scale number 6 on 22 hours should be getting after tax a week roughly? I’m on the post 2011 payscale.

Thanking you in advance!

Are you entitled to allowances?
    Teachers who commenced between 1/1/11 and 31/1/12 and who are currently entitled to qualification allowances above that of Honours Primary Degree allowance level (€4,918) will continue to receive those allowances.

https://www.tui.ie/welcome-to-our-website/common-basic-scale-post-1111.5778.html

What type of contract do you have?

Probably your questions can be answered on the above webpage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭memorystick

Hi. Sorry for posting in different thread. I’m in my third year of teaching and on level 3 of salary. I’m just wondering what’s the max level I’ll get too without doing courses or chasing posts? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭mtoutlemonde

Hi. Sorry for posting in different thread. I’m in my third year of teaching and on level 3 of salary. I’m just wondering what’s the max level I’ll get too without doing courses or chasing posts? Thanks

The top of the scale. Read the above link.

Advertisement