Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract cancelled

Options
  • 19-09-2018 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I cancelled my contract on 12th August. i have received a bill for September/October rental and cant get through on the 1901 number to talk to anyone. 
    I also requested an unlock code for my mobile and am not sure if this is in process or not.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Babs101 wrote: »
    I cancelled my contract on 12th August. i have received a bill for September/October rental and cant get through on the 1901 number to talk to anyone. 
    I also requested an unlock code for my mobile and am not sure if this is in process or not.
    Hi Babs101, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll check these queries for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Babs101

Hi Babs101, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll check these queries for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Tracey,
    I sent you a PM last week but have not heard anything back

Hi Babs101, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Tracey,
    I sent you a PM last week but have not heard anything back
    Hi there, 

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. 

I've responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Tracey, You have done something because I have now received another confirmation of cancellation. I am still working from the one I received on 12th August and will not be paying for any TV or Broadband after 12th September. Can you make a note of this on my account. 

Also can you advise on the following:

1/ I have only received a return request for the TV Box - should I return the Modem in the same box

2/ I am not on hold 27 minutes waiting to see if an unlock code has been issued for my mobile... How long should I hold for ?

thank You

Hi Tracey, You have done something because I have now received another confirmation of cancellation. I am still working from the one I received on 12th August and will not be paying for any TV or Broadband after 12th September. Can you make a note of this on my account. 

1/ I have only received a return request for the TV Box - should I return the Modem in the same box

2/ I am not on hold 27 minutes waiting to see if an unlock code has been issued for my mobile... How long should I hold for ?

thank You
    Was on hold for 29 minutes and as soon as I got through I got cut off :(

• Advertisement

thank You
    Hi Babs101, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

I've responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement