Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICB Credit Report Result

• 19-09-2018 9:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭

Applied for my ICB report the other day to get a look at it and I just got a letter back with "No accounts found for you in ICB database". Anyone know for sure what this means? I rang twice and got no answer and left a message, but I'm truly confounded. I have a student overdraft and credit card with Ulster Bank that are currently behind so it absolutely shouldn't say that - I supplied every single address I've ever lived at, including the home house! :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭maximoose

Overdrafts aren't reported to the ICB, your credit card should be there though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

maximoose wrote: »
    Overdrafts aren't reported to the ICB, your credit card should be there though

I would have thought so myself! Hopefully they can clarify - I am engaging with Ulster Bank anyway but I did think it was a little odd that nothing was mentioned on the report - it is not a fresh debt by any means!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,227 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

If your limit on the card or overdraft is over 500€ you should be more concerned about the CCR which will have the record and which other lenders now need to query.

ICB is voluntary for a lender, CCR not.

Advertisement