Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else get free Netflix for 3 months?

Options
  • 19-09-2018 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

Anyone else just get an email from Sony giving 3 months of Netflix for free for being a loyal PlayStation Plus customer?

Must use it by 30th September

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Nyum Nyum wrote: »
    Anyone else just get an email from Sony giving 3 months of Netflix for free for being a loyal PlayStation Plus customer?

Must use it by 30th September

Yep, got 32.97 credit applied to my Netflix account in a couple of seconds. I subscribe to the 4k content, and had assumed it would only work for the standard HD.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

blaa85 wrote: »
    Yep, got 32.97 credit applied to my Netflix account in a couple of seconds. I subscribe to the 4k content, and had assumed it would only work for the standard HD.

Same

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I've got a code but dont use Netflix if someone wants to use it I'm assuming they can, like, I can give the code to a family member?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,043 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I was trying to check my communication preferences since I didn't get one but that site was down for maintenance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I haven't received anything yet.

Do you need to have an current subscription to Netflix?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

No email for me sadly. Though given I don't stay subscribed 365 days a year, no surprise there
    GavRedKing wrote: »
    I've got a code but dont use Netflix if someone wants to use it I'm assuming they can, like, I can give the code to a family member?

I'll take it, if you're still offering? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

GavRedKing wrote: »

Yes, you can give it to someone.

The email links to a site where you enter your PSN email, and then that give a code that anyone can enter in their netflix account.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Varik wrote: »
    Yes, you can give it to someone.

The email links to a site where you enter your PSN email, and then that give a code that anyone can enter in their netflix account.

Perfect.
    Virtanen wrote: »

I'll take it, if you're still offering? :)

If nobody at home takes up the offer, its all yours. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I got onto live chat to take a chance, and was told "Sorry to hear you have not received the promotional email. It was only sent to a small select number of subscribers. The target audience for this offer seems to be randomly selected "

Luck of the draw it seems

Advertisement