Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metallica for Slane 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,032 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Degag wrote: »
    Yep just getting loading icon through browser. No option at all thru the app

Check back a post or two, access it through the Metallica website. I've a link up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

At work, IE wouldn’t work (hanging) but Chrome did.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

Access it through here: https://www.metallica.com/tour/

You have to click on fifth member presale and not the ticket ones

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

• Registered Users Posts: 6,032 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

psychozeb wrote: »
    You have to click on fifth member presale and not the ticket ones

I couldn't click on anything on the ticketmaster site, it seemed to be on a perennial loop. When I accessed it from above I had no problems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

ILikeBoats wrote: »

Thanks ILB!:D Using this for one ticket, so someone else can still use it to get another :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,111 ✭✭✭✭rob316

• Registered Users Posts: 29 deise76

Access it through here: https://www.metallica.com/tour/

Spot on thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭xpletiv

How would the gold circle work for checking? Like if I got 2 tickets and then my buddy got a standing ticket, could I just take the pass from my other friend in the pit and go get my mate? Used to be what we did with the pit bands...

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

was offered two gold circle but stuck with standing...shame on me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

would golden circle be a seperate entrance to Standing ???

would there be bars and stuff near the GC or do you get a wrist band and allowed leave and come back ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

PTH2009 wrote: »
    would golden circle be a seperate entrance to Standing ???

would there be bars and stuff near the GC or do you get a wrist band and allowed leave and come back ?

Your allowed to leave and comeback

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

xpletiv wrote: »
    How would the gold circle work for checking? Like if I got 2 tickets and then my buddy got a standing ticket, could I just take the pass from my other friend in the pit and go get my mate? Used to be what we did with the pit bands...

Probably a wristband so it can't be transferred

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Took me a couple of goes via fifth member pre-sale. Would typically fail after selecting ticket type & number. Then just pressing 'Get Tickets' a second time seemed tow ork consistently as I had already selected the type of ticket & number I wanted. TicketB*stard aren't giving much time to complete your sale though; 2 mins 30 to get through every screen & f ill in your payment details + third party bank verification process if needed. I had to go around twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Gonna stick it out till Friday and try get one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭Reati

Lemming wrote: »
    Took me a couple of goes via fifth member pre-sale. Would typically fail after selecting ticket type & number. Then just pressing 'Get Tickets' a second time seemed tow ork consistently as I had already selected the type of ticket & number I wanted. TicketB*stard aren't giving much time to complete your sale though; 2 mins 30 to get through every screen & f ill in your payment details + third party bank verification process if needed. I had to go around twice.

No luck here. Just keeps giving me a problem with the connection error.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Gold circle seems like a right stab - 70 notes extra!

is there a dedicated entrance and exit for gold circle? - the crush up the back from the general hill was rough after guns and roses.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Got 2 gold circle tickets but it was slow, ticketmaster site was poor but it went through

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Got there in the end. No thanks to the Mastercard verification process. Thankfully had Revolut as well - and once I remembered to enable Online purchases...and covered a couple of euro that seemed to disappear into thin air, tickets were secured. Thanks for presale code!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

so anyone shelling out 2k to meet Lars?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭xpletiv

have a presale code if anyone wants it, pm me

EDIT: code gone

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Jesus H Christ these tickets are expensive!! Kind of questioning whether or not I'll bother going at that price. Money-hungry bastards!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Jesus H Christ these tickets are expensive!! Kind of questioning whether or not I'll bother going at that price. Money-hungry bastards!

Think they're one of the most expensive tours to run, they don't do it by halves.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Think they're one of the most expensive tours to run, they don't do it by halves.

Rammstein must be the same cost if not more and their gig in the O2 was €60.

I don't remember paying anything like that the last 4 times I saw Metallica.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

What's the story with VIP then? Is that the only place you can get a seat? Is your 250 euro just getting somewhere for your arse, or is there extra benefits like canapés and cucumber sandwiches?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I paid €120 for the Glasgow show last year and that was Row A of the tiered seats

Anyway what can u do, that nignt it was only Metallica and Kvelertek, Slane were getting more bands and it's an iconic venue. I'll be getting the bus up and back from Waterford I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

PTH2009 wrote:
    Anyway what can u do, that nignt it was only Metallica and Kvelertek, Slane were getting more bands and it's an iconic venue. I'll be getting the bus up and back from Waterford I'd say

Just be aware, that bus is a Fcuking nightmare, unfortunately I may have to do it myself, best options are camping or staying in Dublin etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,111 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Rammstein must be the same cost if not more and their gig in the O2 was €60.

I don't remember paying anything like that the last 4 times I saw Metallica.

The music is free these days, the concert tickets are expensive. Touring is how they make their money.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭larrymickdick

I bought 2 standing tickets and then realised they were right down the back so have bought 2 more for general standing. If anyone wants 2 standing tickets for zone a I will sell as soon as I get them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭colmufc

I bought 2 standing tickets and then realised they were right down the back so have bought 2 more for general standing. If anyone wants 2 standing tickets for zone a I will sell as soon as I get them.

Ya it's crazy there zoneing the standing area I've never seen that before outside of a double pit area when there is a circular ramp

Advertisement