Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metallica for Slane 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭thebourke

are the standing tickets 89 plus booking fee?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,230 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

PTH2009 wrote: »

They should of put the cure on the Slane bill as that would really shift tickets

Don't think so, it'll just be two bands a lot of people would like to see but now won't instead of one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

thebourke wrote: »
    are the standing tickets 89 plus booking fee?

The ones at the very back of the site yes. The real standing tickets are 99 plus booking fee, total 106.35

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

I wonder what the chances of Therapy? as the token Irish band are.....

Got my presale tickets today, roll on June

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I wonder what the chances of Therapy? as the token Irish band are.....

Got my presale tickets today, roll on June

Missed opportunity if don't get them, unless they give it to a younger Irish band

• Advertisement

Mushy wrote: »
    Missed opportunity if don't get them, unless they give it to a younger Irish band

Younger/cheaper

(Although Therapy’s fee wouldn’t be too high I’d imagine)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭Penfailed

I managed to get a Golden Circle ticket...but I can't seem to print it...:confused:

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Penfailed wrote: »
    I managed to get a Golden Circle ticket...but I can't seem to print it...:confused:

Are they available to print? the get tickets button in the site has been broke for a while, you have to click order history and print from there if that's where you are

• Registered Users Posts: 29 deise76

Penfailed wrote: »

Same story here ive a receipt for purchase but no sign of tickets???

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Absolutely cannot wait for this gig!

Have been dying to see Ghost for years now, so to see them at Slane will be just amazing. Gold circle all the way!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Indestructable

deise76 wrote: »
    Same story here ive a receipt for purchase but no sign of tickets???

Same here, maybe there just not available yet??
    Did anyone get access to tickets yet?

I assume they hold off on making etix available same way they don't post out hard copies immediately.

Have a Spotify presale if anyone is interested!

Edit: double post

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

RayCon wrote: »
    That would be correct. Only went once, 1986 for Queen - never again.

And you still feel the need to tell how bad Slane is ?
    You were there 32 years ago!!!

:confused:

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 12,810 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

greenspurs wrote: »
    And you still feel the need to tell how bad Slane is ?
    You were there 32 years ago!!!

:confused:

Still the same only you can't bring your own booze in now.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭snoopy84

I still can't decide on the short straw package or just golden circle. I can't see much difference between the two but keep hearing people saying the short straw is good value. what am I missing here?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Med101007

What price will the tickets be when they go on general release tomorrow morning? I was at the Guns N Roses gig last year and would love to go back to Slane to see the kings of metal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Med101007 wrote: »
    What price will the tickets be when they go on general release tomorrow morning? I was at the Guns N Roses gig last year and would love to go back to Slane to see the kings of metal.

€99 for GA
    €89 for 'Zone A' which is at furthermost part of field
    €159 for Gold Circle, area closest the stage
    €272 for VIP compound seating

plus add 6 quid for fees onto these.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

VIP compound- €279.60
    Gold circle- €166.35
    Standing- €106.35
    Standing zone A- €96.35

Have a feeling tomorrows allocation will sell out starting a Slane is sold out buzz when its actually not

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭arsebiscuits82

Got a gold circle ticket there. Following Metallica nearly 20 years now and can't wait.
    Never been to a slane gig. Will be coming from cork, are there camping sites over the weekend or should I plan up and down in a day?
    Going solo, the wife thinks I'm mad but it's on my bucket list to see them live and they'll probably never be back.
    Thanks

• Advertisement

But Manowar aren't playing....!!!

Got a gold circle ticket there. Following Metallica nearly 20 years now and can't wait.
    Never been to a slane gig. Will be coming from cork, are there camping sites over the weekend or should I plan up and down in a day?
    Going solo, the wife thinks I'm mad but it's on my bucket list to see them live and they'll probably never be back.
    Thanks

Check Slane farm camping. Don't do the bus back after, you'll be in an awful state

• Registered Users Posts: 29 deise76

Thanks

https://slanecamping.ie/ cant go wrong relax fri night 5 min walk to concert sat -back to campsite after concert great buzz there for gnr last yr both nights worked great last few times ive been:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Harika

Mushy wrote: »
    Check Slane farm camping. Don't do the bus back after, you'll be in an awful state

Did the bus with guns and roses, arrived back at Cork at 6am

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭arsebiscuits82

deise76 wrote: »
    https://slanecamping.ie/ cant go wrong relax fri night 5 min walk to concert sat -back to campsite after concert great buzz there for gnr last yr both nights worked great last few times ive been:D

Sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Trying to enter a presale code but the "unlock" option hasn't appeared????

• Registered Users Posts: 21,040 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Trying to enter a presale code but the "unlock" option hasn't appeared????

you're barred from Slane!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

you're barred from Slane!

**** off lol

Thanks

i heard the campsite is brilliant, especially if you're up on your own as you'd probably join a gang!

• Advertisement

got some GC tickets, i think i've just sacrificed xmas for summer!

Advertisement