Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metallica for Slane 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

Got one of the GA tickets for 106 all in !! Tenner extra for a hassle free morning tommorrow ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Creeping Death

cavan4sam wrote: »
    Got one of the GA tickets for 106 all in !! Tenner extra for a hassle free morning tommorrow ðŸ‘

Tenner extra?

The price today is the same it'll be tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

I have a presale code but the website has no option to actually input it. I can see that the window is open for my presale area but no option to click into it. Any ideas? Logged into the ticketmaster account and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

deise76 wrote: »
    https://slanecamping.ie/ cant go wrong relax fri night 5 min walk to concert sat -back to campsite after concert great buzz there for gnr last yr both nights worked great last few times ive been:D

I'm booked into slane Farm campsite, I presume you can drink at the site, can you play music or maybe even have a campfire for a bit of a session

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

MarkJD wrote: »
    I have a presale code but the website has no option to actually input it. I can see that the window is open for my presale area but no option to click into it. Any ideas? Logged into the ticketmaster account and all.

You need to access ticketmaster thru the metallica website i think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

Degag wrote: »

Thanks so much. So long since iv used ticketmaster due to my general disdain for their tacticts and how the have the game wrapped up but needs must :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Price stays same on general sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

shamrock55 wrote: »
    I'm booked into slane Farm campsite, I presume you can drink at the site, can you play music or maybe even have a campfire for a bit of a session

Yes + Yes + Yes...

They wont leave you bring drink FROM the farm down to the Castle tho !!!

They had a checkpoint there last year and were taking all drink off everyone !
    :rolleyes:

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Degag wrote: »

I tried that but no luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

bennyl10 wrote: »

Price stays same on general sale?
    Ok my bad i thought they were 89 & not 99 on general sale

• Advertisement

email said tickets available to print.. but not there yet..
    great ticketmaster

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

It just said on rte radio tickets available now.i thought it was 10 am?anyone know for sure?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 deise76

shamrock55 wrote: »

No hassles at all at campsite fairly relaxed on all rules

It just said on rte radio tickets available now.i thought it was 10 am?anyone know for sure?

10am

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭ashdale5

Well that was unusually painless. Sorted no problem.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Got gold circle no problem. No site crashes or anything.

I can relax now until the 8th!

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭ciaradx

Got four standing tickets!!

Once it hit 10am the page kept buffering and I panicked a little. Couldn't actually select tickets for a couple of minutes.

Yakult wrote: »
    Got gold circle no problem. No site crashes or anything.

I can relax now until the 8th!

friends of mine had no luck with GC at 10,but they got standing no problem

we'll make it work in june!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Galego

Got tickets for Zone A. Not too bothered to be at the very back. What's Zone A like? Is it really ****e?

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

bennyl10 wrote: »
    friends of mine had no luck with GC at 10,but they got standing no problem

we'll make it work in june!

Gold circle just came up for me now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,494 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

This won't sell out quickly, if at all, so relax folks, should be a good gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Galego wrote: »
    Got tickets for Zone A. Not too bothered to be at the very back. What's Zone A like? Is it really ****e?

Never had one at slane before so we don’t know for sure. But it is going to be at the furthest point possible so bring your binoculars!

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Dero

I couldn't get Golden Circle on the website, but got them on the app.

At least we got them though. Haven't seen Metallica since Marley Park, and I've never been to Slane so I can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Yeah can't seem to get Gold Circle up on the website but working fine on the app

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭snoopy84

how did you get on Mental Mickey ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,728 ✭✭✭✭klose

Galego wrote: »

I'd be amazed if it's actually enforced on the day

Assuming no one has access to actual tickets yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭MTBD

I got standing tickets on Tuesday but my friends got Gold Circle. I emailed ticketmaster on Wednesday morning asking to trade up as per their policy but I still havent heard back from them. They dont answer phones at all...

Should I get another GC ticket or just wait to hear back?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,494 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

MTBD wrote:
    Should I get another GC ticket or just wait to hear back?

If you can afford it, buy GC ticket now, and try flog other ticket, but be aware, flogging other ticket maybe an issue.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    If you can afford it, buy GC ticket now, and try flog other ticket, but be aware, flogging other ticket maybe an issue.

Yeah, I can see there being a load of people trying to flog spare tickets in the weeks leading up to the gig which will drive down prices. It’s always the case with these kind of things.

Advertisement