Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metallica for Slane 2019

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Tickets got! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Assuming no one has access to actual tickets yet?
    yeah still no access. Order details are there but that's it.

I kind of hope this sells poorly initially so they bolster the support.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

D.Q wrote: »
    yeah still no access. Order details are there but that's it.

I kind of hope this sells poorly initially so they bolster the support.

like the e-mail said available now, its annoying!

Ya, can't disagree with that, although GnR had pretty good support with a quick sell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

What are people planning to do with their tickets that they want them now?

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭MTBD

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    If you can afford it, buy GC ticket now, and try flog other ticket, but be aware, flogging other ticket maybe an issue.

Hmmmm....no Gold Circle ones available now :rolleyes: And they are available again now....are GC tickets likely to sell out? Its very expensive...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Yeah, I can see there being a load of people trying to flog spare tickets in the weeks leading up to the gig which will drive down prices. It’s always the case with these kind of things.

they are already on toutless slightly below face.

2x zone A for 180, which would have been 192.70 online.

https://www.toutless.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=32248

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

snoopy84 wrote: »
    how did you get on Mental Mickey ?

My brother is going to ring for me this morning. That presale thing is too complicated. Thanks for the help

rubadub wrote: »
    they are already on toutless slightly below face.

2x zone A for 180, which would have been 192.70 online.

https://www.toutless.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=32248

I'd say Someone bought them by mistake

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

A lot of people bought zone A by accident, unfortunate.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,810 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

MTBD wrote: »
    Hmmmm....no Gold Circle ones available now :rolleyes: And they are available again now....are GC tickets likely to sell out? Its very expensive...

There isn't a prayer of this selling out. You'll have your choice of tickets at greatly reduced prices the day before the gig on Toutless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

I got standing tickets on Tuesday but my friends got Gold Circle. I emailed ticketmaster on Wednesday morning asking to trade up as per their policy but I still havent heard back from them. They dont answer phones at all...

Should I get another GC ticket or just wait to hear back?

Call 0818 903001 and dial 5, you should get speaking to someone and they should be able to upgrade it

• Registered Users Posts: 29,494 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

maybe yes, maybe no, the general population will not be able to answer this

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ian_49

I'm seeing both Gold Circle and Zone A tickets sold out, have refreshed TM on multiple occasions!

ian_49 wrote: »
    I'm seeing both Gold Circle and Zone A tickets sold out, have refreshed TM on multiple occasions!

they might be sold out and they may not be sold out. ticketmaster regularly stops selling certain tickets for various reasons, in particular to try force people to buy other tickets for other sections.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭MTBD

they might be sold out and they may not be sold out. ticketmaster regularly stops selling certain tickets for various reasons, in particular to try force people to buy other tickets for other sections.

Yeah, this seems to be happening all day. I've searched for GC tickets a few times and had varying unavailable/available responses within minutes of each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Its all over the shop,
    about 10 of us were trying to get gold circle, but it took forever to get done, searching for 2 would occasionally find them, but never available for a group of 4.

we all got sorted in the end but it was very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭NickTellis

Has anyone managed to print their etickets yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭robbie02

NickTellis wrote: »

No, I ve paid for 1 standing ticket and the link Get My E tickets wont work, is this a widespread problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

NickTellis wrote: »

Why do you need it printed now out of curiosity?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭robbie02

because I for one would like to have it now and I m not going have some problem later on with ticketmaster!

• Advertisement

everyone is in the same boat re tickets.
    I've had tickets since Tuesday and still no access. I'm sure its just an admin thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Does anyone know what’s the story with e tickets on a mobile phone. I can’t view them on my phone, just says this is not your tickets,are the tickets delivered to the phone at a later date or what? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Theres no urgency to be printing your tickets so soon. This is common for gigs. You'll be able to print them in a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Me and my friend were going to get 2 tickets for us and for some strange reason he thought general sale was Thursday and panicked and bought 2 standing tickets on Thursday from a re-seller website (before the general sale even started on Friday) for 370 for two tickets that have a value of 200 euro.....not even joking.

Hayezer wrote: »
    Me and my friend were going to get 2 tickets for us and for some strange reason he thought general sale was Thursday and panicked and bought 2 standing tickets on Thursday from a re-seller website (before the general sale even started on Friday) for 370 for two tickets that have a value of 200 euro.....not even joking.
    Get a new friend.

is it possible to stop payment or request return of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

... you live and learn, I guess... Its beyond me why ye wouldnt check an official outlet first, which yesterday would have had a countdown timer on it...

... you live and learn, I guess... Its beyond me why ye wouldnt check an official outlet first, which yesterday would have had a countdown timer on it...

Beyond me as well as it was said in our group chat multiple times general sale was Friday and tickets were 90 euro, I just checked my phone after work to see that he had bought me a ticket for 180+ euro.

is it possible to stop payment or request return of it?

Bought from Viagogo who don't do refunds/cancellations I believe.

• Advertisement

Bought from Viagogo who don't do refunds/cancellations I believe.

typical

Advertisement