Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metallica for Slane 2019

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

threein99 wrote: »
    Met Eireann saying showers and sunshine, hopefully more of the latter than the former

That's what they always say. Mention sunshine and showers in your forecast and you're basically covering 95% of what it can be on a day in June so they've covered themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,505 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

That's what they always say. Mention sunshine and showers in your forecast and you're basically covering 95% of what it can be on a day in June so they've covered themselves.

was recently at a pub session with evelyn cusack whereby she explained the reasoning behind the use of such terms, its got very little to do with covering themselves, it is exactly what it says on the tin

Long Range is putting saturday as very light showers but Sunday a complete wash out.
    Lets hope is doesn't pick up speed and saturday become the washout.

https://magicseaweed.com/North-Atlantic-Surf-Chart/2/?type=pressure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

If that's the forecast its what they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Just like the ticket sales

I’m calling it. Fake news !!!

Donald is that you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kg703

Hi all

Catching up after a few days working away.

Someone mentioned about the campsite and that you have to camp behind your car?

We are taking up a friends tent plus we have a massive 8 man tent ourselves. Will we have room somewhere to put our friends tent or will they have to wait until they arrive? There is a group of us all arriving at different times and our plan was to pitch two and save room for the third.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

kg703 wrote: »
    Hi all

Catching up after a few days working away.

Someone mentioned about the campsite and that you have to camp behind your car?

We are taking up a friends tent plus we have a massive 8 man tent ourselves. Will we have room somewhere to put our friends tent or will they have to wait until they arrive? There is a group of us all arriving at different times and our plan was to pitch two and save room for the third.

Thanks!

Might be best to just email the campsite.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Carmelo Flaky Comic

Alright lads the real questions haven't been in a few years it's only Heineken for sale in the venue right?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Alright lads the real questions haven't been in a few years it's only Heineken for sale in the venue right?

Rockshiore has been this years drink at gigs

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

bennyl10 wrote: »

The band's own Enter Night beer will probably be also available on the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭DarMul17

Just saw on ticketmaster resale standing for 57.50 and others for 70 euro. Golden circle for 115 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

bennyl10 wrote: »

God damn it, that stuff is absolute piss. I just hope we don't have to que for an hour just get some too.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

There's a Gold Circle resale ticket on Ticketmaster for €120 at the minute:.
    DarMul17 wrote: »
    Just saw on ticketmaster resale standing for 57.50 and others for 70 euro. Golden circle for 115 euro.
    Don't forget the massive fees on these.

Cost Breakdown
    Tickets 1
    €115.00
    Service Charge (inc VAT)
    €17.25
    Handling Fee
    €2.50
    Total to Pay
    €134.75

Cost Breakdown
    Tickets × 1
    €57.50
    Service Charge (inc VAT)
    €8.62
    Handling Fee
    €2.50
    Total to Pay
    €68.62

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Beef or Salmon

rubadub wrote: »

Cost Breakdown
    Tickets 1
    €115.00
    Service Charge (inc VAT)
    €17.25
    Handling Fee
    €2.50
    Total to Pay
    €134.75

Have 1 of the above, looking to offload, DM me if anyone is interested, be cheaper than above too. Have Paypal and would post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Anyone know if zone A tickets can still be swapped. Only just checked the ticket now and got the incorrect ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

balls. i never booked bus transfer from Galway. Is there any still available anywhere??? Need 2 tickets :(

According to Accuweather, the weather looks fairly good for Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Last year there was Orchard thieves.....and a prosseco bar too...if any of that tickles your fancy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭DepecheHead101

I'd say if you're gattin' back proseccos at 'Tallica, your tickle's too fancy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

rubadub wrote: »

Cost Breakdown
    Tickets 1
    €115.00
    Service Charge (inc VAT)
    €17.25
    Handling Fee
    €2.50
    Total to Pay
    €134.75

Still the guts of €35 cheaper that what I forked for the damn thing :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

I'd say if you're gattin' back proseccos at 'Tallica, your tickle's too fancy.
    Jack and coke!!

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

won 2 snake pit passes delighted had gold circle anyway but this just tops it off

Help!!!! I can't find my ****ing tickets for the gig. What do I do??

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Help!!!! I can't find my ****ing tickets for the gig. What do I do??

Physical or online?

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Physical or online?

Physical. I booked them over the phone and got them sent in the post. I put them away somewhere, but now I can't remember where......?

I printed off the carpark pass and now I can't find either

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

really stupid f'ing question but whats the difference between snakepit and gold circle closeness wise trying to find pictures online but its a bit unclear

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

really stupid f'ing question but whats the difference between snakepit and gold circle closeness wise trying to find pictures online but its a bit unclear

Band are standing in front of the Snake Pit. Both sides of the walkway are Gold Circle.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.todorock.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F09%2Fmetallica-snake-pit-696x464.jpg&f=1

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

Snakepit you are basically in an area between the stage and the ramp that extends out into the crowd.

Gold Circle is the area outside this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Beef or Salmon

I printed off the carpark pass and now I can't find either

Can I ask where you booked this or can you just rock up and pay on the day?

Advertisement