Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metallica for Slane 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭Penfailed

PTH2009 wrote: »
    The golden circle looks decent

Only problem is finding the way too it with the one bloody entrance for everyone except the VIP and package holders.

Cant wait for Sat

It's really not that difficult. It's down the front like.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭krusty411

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Guess we'll just have to wait and find out on the day.

Won't bother me either way I'm in the gold circle 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Maxx355

Im in one of the campsites around the Slane village. I read the village will shut down for 10am Saturday Morning. Would i be ok before ten am based on that to get in..will have the camping ticket etc..thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

It just proves that MCD are scroungers so if there is no Zone A. Basically robbed a tenner off everybody in General Admission

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

krusty411 wrote: »
    Won't bother me either way I'm in the gold circle ��

Won't bother me either, just as long as a guy can find a good spot to stand before AC/DC's It's A Long Way To The Top starts, and then segues into Ecstasy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,412 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

krusty411 wrote: »
    Won't bother me either way I'm in the gold circle 😂

C ya there

I'll be the one in a Metallica t shirt ha

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Guess we'll just have to wait and find out on the day.

Looking at the site map on ticketmaster now and it only shows one standing zone.

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/metallica-worldwired-tour-co-meath-08-06-2019/event/18005532DCB938DC

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭adam240610

Bollocks

Ring them, my brother jumped into the sea the weekend before electric picnic with the tickets in his pocket (just have em to him that morning). Was able to get them resent with a small fee for reprinting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Looking at the site map on ticketmaster now and it only shows one standing zone.

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/metallica-worldwired-tour-co-meath-08-06-2019/event/18005532DCB938DC

I tweeted them and they said zone1 on that map is Zone A, which is an area at the very back, I asked why it wasn’t in the site map and they said they don’t know as the site map is nothing to do with them but there is still A Zone A and We can DM them to upgrade the tickets.
    Don’t know whether to risk it, I can’t see there being anywhere for a Zone A pen but maybe i’ll just give them the extra tenners for the 4 of us going and save the hassle of there actually is

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

adam240610 wrote: »
    Ring them, my brother jumped into the sea the weekend before electric picnic with the tickets in his pocket (just have em to him that morning). Was able to get them resent with a small fee for reprinting.

Sorry to hear that pal :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭adam240610

Sorry to hear that pal :-(

It was just his ticket, mine was kept well safe hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 21,043 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    It will be easy enough dont worry. You come in the entrance,vear to the right down the hill and you will see the section cordened off and the lads in high vis looking for your pass/ticket

It's in front of the ****ing stage jesus christ it's not a mystery section :)

It's in front of the ****ing stage jesus christ it's not a mystery section :)

GA could be hard too get through if its packed

Be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Head in early, make a day if it, you’ll be fine

If you head in around ghost then fine

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭krusty411

I walked from the entrance to the just outside the pit for gnr, in 5 mins, I didn't go into the concert until around 7.45pm, you'll be grand.

I like driving to gigs but I have a really bad feeling this year... The ground will be very soft... We'll be schutck

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Duffy98

They have tractors on standby to pull your car out of the mud if needed they had them for GNR anyway

Duffy98 wrote: »
    They have tractors on standby to pull your car out of the mud if needed they had them for GNR anyway

GnR was a bleedin quagmire

adam240610 wrote: »

I'm going to go to the Ticketmaster outlet in the Square tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Every prayer to the weather gods and Evelyn Cusack to keep today's weather away!!

It's Leaving Cert time and a weekend; has to be daycent weather!

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭coach22

Are wellies the foot wear of choice for this?!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭Penfailed

coach22 wrote: »
    Are wellies the foot wear of choice for this?!

Depends on the weather.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Do Penny's sell wellies???

Have a cheap pair of shoes I'll wear but I'll buy wellies if needed cheap ones of course ha

• Registered Users Posts: 25 new Author

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Last year there was Orchard thieves.....and a prosseco bar too...if any of that tickles your fancy :pac:

Lately i have a yearning for pink gin they had it on sale at the stones in croke park last year:D

new Author wrote: »
    Lately i have a yearning for pink gin they had it on sale at the stones in croke park last year:D

Pure beer none of that fancy ****e

Tbh 4/5 over the day would do me depending on crowds. Was at Slayer last year and saw lads out of there minds at 4.30 that day

getting Travelmaster up myself from Waterford City

€35 but had 50% off so got it for €17.50

getting hyped for this concert now and hopefully ill make the golden circle easy enough

I was booking a bus up to Noel Gallagher from that travelmaster crowd what code did you use for the 50% off and is it only for waterford cheers

Duffy98 wrote: »
    I was booking a bus up to Noel Gallagher from that travelmaster crowd what code did you use for the 50% off and is it only for waterford cheers

I remember I got it for a cancellation

• Registered Users Posts: 7,643 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Maxx355 wrote: »
    Im in one of the campsites around the Slane village. I read the village will shut down for 10am Saturday Morning. Would i be ok before ten am based on that to get in..will have the camping ticket etc..thanks.

Website for slane farm camping asks people to arrive before 8am Saturday due to road blocks. They might just be trying to cover themselves, but I'd check with your campsite if you're arriving closer to 10.

• Advertisement

I remember I got it for a cancellation

Oh right no its just I was booking one of the buses up and thought id ask on the off chance , thanks for the reply

Advertisement