Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Issues!!! :-(

Options
  • 19-09-2018 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I tried to set up a Mobile Contract with Eir, online, for 44 euro a month with a Huawei Mobile as part of the contract last week.[/font]
    [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]  [/font]
    [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I did receive a confirmation email, however, I deleted it in error.  I called Eir to confirm order, however, No one could find it!!!  A direct debit was set up and I gave my credit card details as a holder and I am worried that this order seems to have just disappeared!  I am also worried that no doubt I will be charged 44 euro in a months time. [/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]In addition, today I received a Call that my Internet had been compromised.  I realise this is most likely a scam, but is there anyway to confirm this? [/font]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Liongard82

Could someone from Eir please contact me about this!

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭RobiePAX

Don't worry, one of the reps will be able to take a look at your request. Though you may have to wait a little while, Eir unfortunately currently experiences system issues and access to accounts is a restricted until it is resolved.

You said you deleted the email. Are you sure it's not in the bin/trash/deleted folder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Liongard82 wrote: »
    [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I tried to set up a Mobile Contract with Eir, online, for 44 euro a month with a Huawei Mobile as part of the contract last week.[/font]
    [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]  [/font]
    [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I did receive a confirmation email, however, I deleted it in error.  I called Eir to confirm order, however, No one could find it!!!  A direct debit was set up and I gave my credit card details as a holder and I am worried that this order seems to have just disappeared!  I am also worried that no doubt I will be charged 44 euro in a months time. [/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]In addition, today I received a Call that my Internet had been compromised.  I realise this is most likely a scam, but is there anyway to confirm this? [/font]
    Hi Liongard,

The email that you deleted may be retrieved from your recycle bin. Can you check this and if you locate it, send me on the order number and I'll provide you with an update.

In relation to the call you received, if you would like to send on your account details I can verify whether or not we contacted you.

Thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement