Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corsair H100i V1 AM4 bracket

Options
  • 19-09-2018 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

Just checking if anyone loca (Dublin) has the brackets for AM4 (same as AM3) for the H100i v1. I Need to get a set for a rig for a friend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Thor wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Just checking if anyone loca (Dublin) has the brackets for AM4 (same as AM3) for the H100i v1. I Need to get a set for a rig for a friend.

I'm an Intel guy who has an old H100i in the bottom of the wardrobe so I assume the AMD brackets are still in the box but I wouldn't know the difference between AM3 or AM4.

[EDIT] Found them. Are these what you are looking for?

461695.jpg

As you can see I have 2 sets. I actually have a third bracket and the loops but not the nuts for the third one. I seem to collect all the odds and ends from family members builds in my drawer. The out of warranty broken H100i V1 was replaced with a V2 and brothers girlfriends PC had a V2 aswell. Thats how I ended up with nearly 3 sets of the AMD brackets spare.

I'm in Bray at the end of the Dart Line/Bus Routes. They can be collected 30 seconds walk from the Dart Station. PM me for exact location if you want them. Can be collected 7 days a week from 8am-9pm ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Calibos wrote: »
    I'm an Intel guy who has an old H100i in the bottom of the wardrobe so I assume the AMD brackets are still in the box but I wouldn't know the difference between AM3 or AM4.

[EDIT] Found them. Are these what you are looking for?

461695.jpg

As you can see I have 2 sets. I actually have a third bracket and the loops but not the nuts for the third one. I seem to collect all the odds and ends from family members builds in my drawer. The out of warranty broken H100i V1 was replaced with a V2 and brothers girlfriends PC had a V2 aswell. Thats how I ended up with nearly 3 sets of the AMD brackets spare.

I'm in Bray at the end of the Dart Line/Bus Routes. They can be collected 30 seconds walk from the Dart Station. PM me for exact location if you want them. Can be collected 7 days a week from 8am-9pm ;)

You sexy bastard. That is exactly what I need. I'll PM you now.

Thank you so much. Your an absolutely gent.

Advertisement