Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to deal with Neighbour

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 makemineawine

molly09 wrote: »
    Do you have children of similiar age or anything? That will maybe help to build bridges in the future, are ye if similiar age?
    I can’t believe a grown woman would act like that on her own front door.
    It’s certainly good you have cameras. Do you have other neighbors and if so what do they think of her (and her husband)?
    People can be very strange........

In answer to your question - yes. However, she used the children to exacerbate things rather than heal them. Well, that is from my perspective. Every other child in school / on the road was invited over for play dates, etc. etc. Never mine. Had a huge and devastating impact on what had previously been a friendship between kids. She killed that one - all on her own. And yes there are other neighbours. She has managed to fall out with many. Her most recent being an elderly lady that she and her husband actually threatened. Like many I find it hard to believe that someone can be this nasty and viscous, but I see it here on my road. On the plus side you will tend to find more good people than bad but I think this woman is not that unique. There are probably many of her kind. The mistake we make is letting them treat us badly to begin with. She is strange ............ very very strange!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭D3V!L

Greet them with a cheery "Good morning" works great :D

Advertisement