Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IKEA Ballymun - Curtain Alterations Service?

Options
  • 19-09-2018 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi All,

apologies if this has been answered. I picked out lovely curtains in IKEA - see below however according to their calculator in need at least 210 width (more if I want to pinch pleat) and all of their curtains are a standard 145cm across the pair. So, it seems several countries and select stores do an alterations service (on the US page it was only $10.00 to get two pairs sewed together!) . Does anyone know for certain if they do this in Ballymun and if so what kind of prices - if not I will just order them to Carrickmines and bring them to someone and save myself the traffic and the tolls?

Also does any one know what width I should have for pinch/french pleating a 210cm width window - if theres lots to spare i might get it cut off for cushion covers?

TIA
    :):):)

https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/search/?k=VILBORG%20curtains,%201%20pair%20grey

Advertisement