Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a changing bag for two

Options
  • 19-09-2018 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Anyone have a recommendation for a changing bag for a toddler and newborn? Don't want to lug around a massive yolk but also want it to have enough space for both they're stuff. Mary Poppins' bags anywhere?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Check in TK Maxx, when I was shopping for a standard one some of the bags in there were huge, but still practical enough to wear/carry on the pram.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Reisenthel backpack? I love mine and will be using it for both. My sister just got one for her two and loves it too. Not as good for putting straight on the pram but practical and tons of space

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

I'm about to have two under two, and have bought a backpack style bag which also clips onto buggy. It has tons of different pockets so I'm gonna have their stuff split. I like the idea of just chucking it on my back while running after #1 in the park etc, and wearing #2 in a sling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

Best gift I gave myself before #2 arrived was a backpack. Doesn’t have to be a specific gimmicky baby backpack, I got one in the kids section in next that was wipe clean and had all the space for the two kids I needed (you learn to be choosy with what you pack when two arrive!). Much easier to put on your back or hang off the buggy (I hang mine off the bugaboo brake clip) then faff around with a cross strap which drove me mad on my first. That’s just my two cents!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,907 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Have a skiphop one myself.I had a massive mothercare one for two originally, but really it was too massive.The current one suits an 18 week old, a 2 year old and a four year old (clothes changes).I also wanted a few easily accessible pockets to stick my keys in.Comes with clips in it to attach to the buggy, one long strap, and two handles that are long enough to sling it over one shoulder.Also includes some zipped pouches, one is thermal.It still is a bit overpacked but it's the best I've found so far and is a plain padded black, so doesn't look the worst.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Bobbins

Was going to suggest backpack too, I see I'm not alone! Only sorry I stuck with a 'proper' change bag for so long with two under two! Have #3 due in Jan and will have 3 under 3 so will definitely be sticking with a backpack

Advertisement