Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nvidia with a free sync monitor.

Options
  • 20-09-2018 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭

Hi everybody,

I'm in a bit of a pickle. Basically, I bought a 1080ti this time last year, and by this time I was expecting to have a g-sync monitor fast forward a year I haven't managed to get my hands on one namely because due to an illness I'm battling I just can't work.

My wife asked what I wanted, and all I want is a 1440p 140hrz monitor, unfortunately even with the new monitors, the older ones are way out of the budget.

I've looked at the
    ViewSonic XG2703-GS 27-inch
    Acer Predator XB271 oc 165hrz
    AOC AG271QG 27-inch IPS Monitor
    ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278QR, 27'

The only one that may be a possibility is AOC AG241QG AGON

But it also left me looking at free sync possibilities, The one that seems to stand out is the Acer XF270HUA

I do have a calibrated Asus monitor that runs 60hz and I'll be selling it to add, towards the monitor as I don't want to completely burden my wife with insane expenses.

I'm just wondering have any of you ever used a free sync monitor I found a video with Joker, it was somewhat helpful but he only played one game and some games do give the option to limit your fps in game.

Any thoughts or opinions?

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement