Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arrg... return rejected because I sent hard copy accounts :-/

• 20-09-2018 11:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Disaster!! I had my return rejected because I forgot that they now had to be uploaded. I sent them in as hard copy instead and only realised that they should have been uploaded when I got the rejection letter.

I'm a small company - it's just me in fact.

I spoke to CRO and now all is lost. Apparently the only two choices I have is to either look for an exemption in the district court or get my accounts audited.

Regarding the district court exemption, they said that because the accounts are already prepared and were sent in, the CRO would likely not object and there should be a good chance but they said I should get it costed. (Any idea what the cost would be)?

Does anyone have any experience here? How long would auditors need if I am to send in audited accounts?

Anyone have any words of wisdom? :-)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 260 ✭✭Immy

I went to district court, I used a company to go for me. They did everything, it was a while ago but I think it was 750.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

remember if you are getting quotes for an audit that you will have to do two years audit so compare like with like when comparing to the cost of going to court. €750 for the court may seem like a lot but does not seem to bad in my opinion.

also get moving on this as the late fee is €100 straight away and €3 more per day.

having to have an audit for been late is totally retarded to me and the dimwith who came up with this deserves a good ick up the oink!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

also, there is an option to get quotes for audit/accounts here in the accountancy forum so you may want to do that to see what it would cost

Advertisement