Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Maths again -- 30 years later

• 20-09-2018 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Hi

I did my leaving cert approx. 30 years ago..
    Pretty lazy at the time and just wanted to leave school etc. so leaving cert was pretty basic to say the least

Went back to college 10 years later as a mature student where I got a Degree in computer so was not a major issue for me

But I actually used to like math’s when younger and would like to maybe reset my Maths again as a Leaving Cert subject, maybe higher level
    Would it be possible to just do it myself and if so which books would you recommend

Would like a scheduled of what I should be doing and when so had been looking online for afternoon courses in Cork but can’t find anything at present (some course are during the day but won't be taking days off work)

Anyone suggestions?
    Thanks again
    reset my Maths again

Comments

Advertisement