Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revised Payments Services Directive - PSD2

Options
  • 20-09-2018 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Will the Bank of Ireland allow 3rd parties access to customers data as envisaged by the PSD2 EU directive.

I have an account with a French bank and they allow me to add other banks accounts on their website so that I can get an overall view of my financial situation.

How and when will the Bank of Ireland implement this directive?

Best regards
    Joe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

jpd wrote: »
    Will the Bank of Ireland allow 3rd parties access to customers data as envisaged by the PSD2 EU directive.

I have an account with a French bank and they allow me to add other banks accounts on their website so that I can get an overall view of my financial situation.

How and when will the Bank of Ireland implement this directive?

Best regards
    Joe

Hi Joe,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

We do not currently have the service that you have described. I've given a link here that will update any changes that we will have in relation to PSD2.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement