Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call centre nightmare

Options
  • 20-09-2018 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I've just taken 30 minutes off work to be eventually hung up on by your lot. Your email contact channel conveniently doesn't work either. This isn't the 80's eir !

Please can someone help me. I want to cancel my contract and I'm not wasting any more time or money tying to do so.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

E39MSport wrote: »
    Hello,

I've just taken 30 minutes off work to be eventually hung up on by your lot. Your email contact channel conveniently doesn't work either. This isn't the 80's eir !

Please can someone help me. I want to cancel my contract and I'm not wasting any more time or money tying to do so.
    https://www.irishtimes.com/business/technology/hcl-strike-would-make-eir-call-centre-handover-even-messier-1.3634947 This might have something to do with it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

sexmag wrote: »
    Hello,

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/technology/hcl-strike-would-make-eir-call-centre-handover-even-messier-1.3634947 This might have something to do with it
    Possibly makes the usual poor service even worse. Solution was to call pre 9am. Still took quarter of an hour. 
    Bye bye eir ....

• Registered Users Posts: 21 sandman1212

I am in the same boat. Not able to get through.  Please can a rep contact me?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭d9oiu2wk07blr5

Fire off email to cancel service to accountchange@eir.ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hello,

Hi E39MSport, 

I'm very sorry to hear that you are having difficulty contacting us, they can be very busy at times. 

Unfortunately, I am unable to cancel service from here, this has to be done through our customer care team via 1901 or alternatively, you can chat with an agent here

You can view all details on the cancellation process here

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement