Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extact Installation Details

Options
  • 20-09-2018 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Can someone tell me what is included in the installation fee for 99.99euro?

i get mixed answers from Eir Web chat, and I would place an order if the facts are true. In my case my estate has no cabling for FTTC or FTTH so if I place an order would this be done at same time or is this a responsiblity of another company?

thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi ipodrocker,

Have you checked that eFibre is currently available in your estate?

If so then the 99.99 would cover the basic installation which is a Tech calling out to install.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭ipodrocker

I have checked and it says its available, but my neighbour was told the same and in the end he gave up on it and his install date kept being moved serval times.

Can what is included in the basic installation be outlined?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

ipodrocker wrote: »
    I have checked and it says its available, but my neighbour was told the same and in the end he gave up on it and his install date kept being moved serval times.

Can what is included in the basic installation be outlined?
    This would be for the technician calling out and connecting up your service. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to advise on the exact work carried out as each address is individual for the service and they can all require different work to activate the service.

The technician will be able to advise you further when he is out with you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement