Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice UK 2018

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 306 ✭✭Rmgblue

She's not long for the show I'd say.

You’d be afraid she’d make the final

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Just starting to watch now, they all have perfect teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TJ Mackie

Hard to resist changing channel when they're all shrieking over each other with shrill, annoying voices.

They have someone managed to get a collection of bigger twats than last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I’m too distracted by the lips to pay attention tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 306 ✭✭Rmgblue

What has 8 legs and is useless 😂 brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭4Ad

Girls lose..let the cat fight begin !

sullivlo wrote: »
    Some lips on one of the girls.
    sullivlo wrote: »
    I’m too distracted by the lips to pay attention tbh.

Lipstick matches the clothes.

Jackie looks like she would murder you in your sleep..pyscho head on her..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭CFlat

That Jackie girl is the spit of Catherine Ryan. And just as mad lol.

Adios, lips.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Here's Jaaaaaackie!

Delighted..her accent would go through you.
    Please let it be the last of her !

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

CFlat wrote: »
    That Jackie girl is the spit of Catherine Ryan. And just as mad lol.

Yes! Thank you! I couldn't think who she reminded me of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,443 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

She seemed like a nightmare. Her jumping in on negotiations was awful.

I probably would have fired the American girl though, utter cowardice pushing Jasmine into PM was pathetic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I knew Jackie would be saved just because of the clips from future episodes at the beginning :D

Glad lilo lips went - her accent and manner would go right through you. She would have been a nightmare to manage.

Malta looks beautiful, though. Next summer holiday sorted methinks...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,082 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Surprised lips went thought it would have been the American. Delighted as she's not there to win, just survive and try get herself on big brother.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

I knew Jackie would be saved just because of the clips from future episodes at the beginning :D

Glad lilo lips went - her accent and manner would go right through you. She would have been a nightmare to manage.

Malta looks beautiful, though. Next summer holiday sorted methinks...

Gozo is nicer, well worth a visit.

I assume his main reason for sacking her was that he could not look at those lips.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Did I miss the team names?

Good spot! I don't think they made names this episode.

Probably makes sense to give them a few weeks, they're usually grievously awful.

No they didn’t choose any team names which is unusual as it’s normally the first think they do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Missed it tonight and didn't record it - any idea if/when it is repeated before next week's episode airs?

Missed it tonight and didn't record it - any idea if/when it is repeated before next week's episode airs?

Someone said earlier in the thread that it’s repeated on Sunday about 11.30pm.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Wondered the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Knew the American would be safe but didn't see "lips" going so soon but she did annoy me by the end. See a lot of rowing this series and while its episode one I would struggle to get on with most of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

lips never stood a chance

The cardinal rule of week 1 is always to do as little as possible as there'll always be someone who messes up or is obnoxious enough to get the boot.

Anyone who puts their head above the parapet in the first week is fair game.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TJ Mackie

The cardinal rule of week 1 is always to do as little as possible as there'll always be someone who messes up or is obnoxious enough to get the boot.

Anyone who puts their head above the parapet in the first week is fair game.

Isn't it all scripted though? Didn't plenty of people come out and reveal that it wasn't just the boardroom, but the whole show - tasks and all - that are scripted?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

TJ Mackie wrote: »
    Isn't it all scripted though? Didn't plenty of people come out and reveal that it wasn't just the boardroom, but the whole show - tasks and all - that are scripted?

:confused:
    No?

TJ Mackie wrote: »

Not at all.

None of it is scripted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

Just happened to stumble upon the new series last night. Wasn't a bad episode overall but lips was so annoying. The boardroom was great and Jasmine played it perfectly if you ask me.

There were plenty of veiled insults and she was clear and concise in her arguments as to why the rest of the team was so bad and she did the best she could with the team she had.

Lips was safe until Jasmine bought up the argument in the cafe after they lost the challenge. It's one thing to feel like you don't belong somewhere or out of your depth but to automatically assume everyone else thinks they are better than you and react to this by getting extremely aggressive is a terrible trait to have.

If lips thought that the Jasmine felt she was better than her and pretty much attacked her for this, how would she work with Sir Alan or anyone else for that matter?

Advertisement