Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice UK 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭4Ad

"I haven't a f##king clue"
    Honest Spoofer !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

4Ad wrote: »
    "I haven't a f##king clue"
    Honest Spoofer !

Tom is doing a decent job of spoofing too!

Yikes Jackie's sub team picked the wrong type of artwork for their corporate client.

Big fail for the sub team.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

Jazmine is a classy lady: surely she'll win this task. I love Jackie's reactions when other team-members talk; she can't hide her irritation.

Jazmine is a classy lady: surely she'll win this task. I love Jackie's reactions when other team-members talk; she can't hide her irritation.

Very impressive candidate.

• Advertisement

Talking a load of Jackson Pollocks.:D

Sabrina has regressed into the difficult child of the team. She's looking younger too :pac:

Seriousy, who calls their kid Sabrina??? :)

Sabrina's a goner me thinks.

Making pizza's, WOW !!

If Jasmine gets too aggressive with Sabrina, it could backfire on her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,717 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Tom might go..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

seligehgit wrote: »
    Yikes Jackie's sub team picked the wrong type of artwork for their corporate client.

Big fail for the sub team.

Bit confused, was that not Jackie's fault, they picked the art?

Bit confused, was that not Jackie's fault, they picked the art?

The sub team IMO were very poor at communicating what the corporate clients were seeking in terms of artwork representative of their vision.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

seligehgit wrote: »
    The sub team IMO were very poor at communicating what the corporate clients were seeking in terms of artwork representative of their vision.

Ah right fair enough there. As an aside, I think their corporate client was a bit up their own arse, especially with the brief they gave.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,717 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Double??

Wasn't expecting that.:)

Shocked !
    Didn't see that coming.
    Tom and Sabrina are useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭appledrop

What a load of crap. Tom saved again. No point watching rest of series. Sir Alan obviously just wants his business even though Tom himself is useless.

Ridiculous decision :mad:. Tom is a waste of space, and Sabrina is an airhead child. Fcuk you Lord Sugar! Well at least Jasmine is hot, and has more charm and intelligence than the rest of them put together. Chin up, girl! :pac:

Ridiculous decision :mad:. Tom is a waste of space, and Sabrina is an airhead child. Fcuk you Lord Sugar! Well at least Jasmine is hot, and has more charm and intelligence than the rest of them put together. Chin up, girl! :pac:

Very clever and articulate person.
    There is no fear of her in the future.
    I'll miss her, very pretty, wont miss the accent though.

• Advertisement

I love her accent!

I never watch The Apprentice: You're Fired (I hate Rhod Gilbert and the other "comedians" on the panel), but Jasmine is looking amazing in her elegant sari; I'll sit through the **** jokes just to look at her :P

Lord Sugar to Jasmine: ...you should look at your own advice...

She's as well off out of there if that's what she has to listen to!

Jackie Fast on Twitter. Very entertaining: she's combative there too. I would love to have a stand up argument with Jackie, the two of us just screaming at each other. It would be epic, neither of us would back down :pac:

https://twitter.com/JackieFast?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Another person loving Jasmine's accent.

Love a bit of posh! LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I'd have bought ANYTHING from Jasmine with her wearing that black dress

• Registered Users Posts: 19,662 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Wasnt expecting Jasmine to go there and will miss her class. Tom really got off the hook again. Daniel was hilarious with his spoofing selling art, the sh1te he was coming out to sell paintings was gas.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,770 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Jasmine was very corporate and whilst she had a good business head, she didn't work well with others. Plus, she had a "blue steel" resting face.

As for sabrina, she was 100% right on meeting the clients and was given no credit from her teammates for being the only one to pick up on that being an issue and learn from last week.

For the prize this week on the art task, i was expecting the winning team to get classes in etch-a-sketch

• Registered Users Posts: 19,770 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Reading online what Jasmine said to Sabrina at the end. Couldn't quite make it out.

When sabrina said sorry, jasmine said "not sure you mean it", and then only shook hands with Tom.

I know she was upset, but have some decorum...

Had to laugh at Karen Brady describing Jasmine as "very corporate" and using it as a criticism.

Completely the wrong decision imo. I can only assume Tom is being kept for comedy in the final five.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,341 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Had to laugh at Karen Brady describing Jasmine as "very corporate" and using it as a criticism.

It probably is for SurAlun and she knows it. He rarely has much time for any corporate drones no matter how polished they are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,247 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I think Tom managed to save himself when he reminded Suralan that he already had built a business and managed to feed his family with it. Sugar has always had nearly contempt for 'corporate' candidates, as if they have money handed to them rather than grafting for it, so it was a good move on Tom's part and it worked.

I have to agree with comments about Jasmine's attitude towards Sabrina at the end, she could have shown some professionalism.

Advertisement