Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Administrative Officers 2018 in Revenue - Audit and Compliance

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Samo36835

Anyone from the Stats/Economics stream hear anything yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭eire1987

Samo36835 wrote: »
    Anyone from the Stats/Economics stream hear anything yet?

Anyone hear from the Law Panel?????

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Ollie321

Joem123556 wrote: »
    Can I ask what location you chose? I’m in batch 2 and wondering if it’s the same area.

Donegal, are you the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭starstothesun

This thread is gone quiet.. has anyone heard of anyone been placed recently or any movement?!

This thread is gone quiet.. has anyone heard of anyone been placed recently or any movement?!

Not a peep, however I was under the impression that the next intake would be for September, I'm unsure how much notice that they give people, has anyone any experience in this from their current roles?

• Advertisement

When I got EO I was offered about 2 months before I started...

Ollie321 wrote: »
    Not a peep, however I was under the impression that the next intake would be for September, I'm unsure how much notice that they give people, has anyone any experience in this from their current roles?

I’m working in Revenue as an EO and placed early 20s on AO second batch panel! Has anyone heard of people are still sitting on first panel & if so how many people still there? I spoke to a lady the other day that said she had 2 positions for Dublin! No sign of other movements just yet! I have heard they are to recruit 80 at the HEO/AO grade so if it goes 50% each there should be 40 people placed from our AO panel.. the organization plan has vacancy’s in different locations at the moment at HEO/AO grade, I dunno where they will pull from as there are internally HEO panels, Interdepartmental HEO panels, transfer lists and now our panel! I did notice a couple of vacancies in cork and galway on the plan! So hopefully some people get lucky for there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭CZ 453

I’m working in Revenue as an EO and placed early 20s on AO second batch panel! Has anyone heard of people are still sitting on first panel & if so how many people still there? I spoke to a lady the other day that said she had 2 positions for Dublin! No sign of other movements just yet! I have heard they are to recruit 80 at the HEO/AO grade so if it goes 50% each there should be 40 people placed from our AO panel.. the organization plan has vacancy’s in different locations at the moment at HEO/AO grade, I dunno where they will pull from as there are internally HEO panels, Interdepartmental HEO panels, transfer lists and now our panel! I did notice a couple of vacancies in cork and galway on the plan! So hopefully some people get lucky for there!

Did you hear anything on EOs nationally? Thanks

I’m working in Revenue as an EO and placed early 20s on AO second batch panel! Has anyone heard of people are still sitting on first panel & if so how many people still there? I spoke to a lady the other day that said she had 2 positions for Dublin! No sign of other movements just yet! I have heard they are to recruit 80 at the HEO/AO grade so if it goes 50% each there should be 40 people placed from our AO panel.. the organization plan has vacancy’s in different
    locations at the moment at HEO/AO grade, I dunno where they will pull from as there are internally HEO panels, Interdepartmental HEO panels, transfer lists and now our panel! I did notice a couple of vacancies in cork and galway on the plan! So hopefully some people get lucky for there!

I don't know how many people were on the first batch but to my knowledge there wasn't a very high number placed yet. Also as it went by region not everyone who were in placed numbers 1-20 on the first batch got an offer, ie the person placed 22 might have got an offer before number 12 If their location had an opening.
    It's also my understanding that they take 1 of each of the panels ie interD/mobility/open at a time, I might be completly wrong on this though.

CZ 453 wrote: »
    Did you hear anything on EOs nationally? Thanks

Think i read on here before 100 to be recruited apart from Brexit recruits.. i assume interdepartmental/internal promotion/external comps is where candidates will come from! I know there are also alot of retirements this year, staff not always replaced immediately so i can imagine if your oanel is for two years calls will also be made next year

• Advertisement

For which panels were the vacancies for cork? Next in line for two of them for cork!!

eire1987 wrote: »
    For which panels were the vacancies for cork? Next in line for two of them for cork!!

It dont specify on the business plans what panels they will take from it juts appears vacancy at HEO/AO level whereby they work from numerous panels to fill the position ie, internal HEO, Interdepartmental HEO, transfer list HEO, transfer panel AO and also our panel the external AO so in effect they rotate and take from the various panels

It dont specify on the business plans what panels they will take from it juts appears vacancy at HEO/AO level whereby they work from numerous panels to fill the position ie, internal HEO, Interdepartmental HEO, transfer list HEO, transfer panel AO and also our panel the external AO so in effect they rotate and take from the various panels

Ah I see.. that seems fair enough so now, in reality I either get called or I don't.....

Has anyone heard of any movement on this panel?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Ciara A

Has anyone heard of any movement on this panel?

Not a thing!

Ciara A wrote: »
    Not a thing!

I emailed looking for an update but they said that there are no changes to report. Very frustrating

I emailed looking for an update but they said that there are no changes to report. Very frustrating

I know and it looks like they won't give anything away either. I'm just hoping there are offers from batch 2 in September.

I know and it looks like they won't give anything away either. I'm just hoping there are offers from batch 2 in September.

Do you think the offers for next round will be issued in September or prior for a September start date?

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭audrey2014

Do you think the offers for next round will be issued in September or prior for a September start date?
    I would say well in advance of September. I got offered in early February and started 1 April

If the start date is September then we should be getting offers in July or August, fingers crossed!

• Advertisement

If the start date is September then we should be getting offers in July or August, fingers crossed!

Hopefully.......:cool:

Hi all I'm on the panel for batch 2 and got a call today from HR asking if I'm still interested in one of my locations. There gonna send an email next week to complete a verification check. Looks like there's some movement again.

Hi all I'm on the panel for batch 2 and got a call today from HR asking if I'm still interested in one of my locations. There gonna send an email next week to complete a verification check. Looks like there's some movement again.

Congrats, what location?

Congrats, what location?

Thanks it's Limerick.

Congrats!! :)

Hopefully Cork will be looking...

eire1987 wrote: »
    Congrats!! :)

Hopefully Cork will be looking...

Thanks, fingers crossed there's some more movement for everyone else waiting.

Seems to be very quiet lately, presume it’ll be this way for the summer.

Samo36835 wrote: »
    Seems to be very quiet lately, presume it’ll be this way for the summer.

I would love to know when the next batch of offers are going to be made, the waiting is awful

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭audrey2014

I would love to know when the next batch of offers are going to be made, the waiting is awful

Offers are being made every week. I know of 2 people in the last month who got Limerick and Tipp. It's all down to location unfortunately. You'd think with brexit they'd have more positions up the country.

• Advertisement

audrey2014 wrote: »
    Offers are being made every week. I know of 2 people in the last month who got Limerick and Tipp. It's all down to location unfortunately. You'd think with brexit they'd have more positions up the country.

As far as I am aware not a single person has been appointed to Donegal yet which is shocking with Brexit looming

Advertisement