Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Administrative Officers 2018 in Revenue - Audit and Compliance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭audrey2014

Ollie321 wrote: »
    As far as I am aware not a single person has been appointed to Donegal yet which is shocking with Brexit looming

I agree. The border region has always been a bit dodgy! You'd think they'd have more staff on the ground

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mossy22

I've heard of a few AO's appointed in Cork recently also but not sure what panel they came off of, I was talking to recruitment today but they wouldn't give much away. Is everyone one on the accountancy and taxation panels?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Galhess

1 appointment in Roscommon and two in Galway in the last two weeks from this panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Ollie321

Mossy22 wrote: »
    I've heard of a few AO's appointed in Cork recently also but not sure what panel they came off of, I was talking to recruitment today but they wouldn't give much away. Is everyone one on the accountancy and taxation panels?

What number did you call them on?

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭eire1987

I'm on taxation & law panels for cork..... that is good to hear i think.. :confused:

• Advertisement

I was emailing the name on the application form.

When did you select the locations? I don't remember being asked to select places? or did I miss out on a step! :(

I was emailing the name on the application form.

When did you select the locations? I don't remember being asked to select places? or did I miss out on a step! :(

As far as I Remember locations were chosen when we submitted our application forms, open to be corrected on this though.

As far as I Remember locations were chosen when we submitted our application forms, open to be corrected on this though.[/Q

Oh Like before the Aptitude test? I only got my national placings on the panel 24/26 and they wouldn't give me anymore information on it.

Did anyone hear of any appointments this week?

Did anyone hear of any appointments this week?

I got Offered Limerick yesterday! Tried to get out further info when talking to them but they didn't have any further info!

• Advertisement

I got Offered Limerick yesterday! Tried to get out further info when talking to them but they didn't have any further info!

Congrats:D

Congrats, you must be delighted, were you batch 1 or 2? Did you get a start date?

Thanks a Mill! Very Happy now with it!! No Start date or anything yet verification first! Trying to find out if i'll be in Sarsfield House or River House, Presume there is a chance of being put out to Newcastle west too.. Batch 2, I was 24/26 Nationwide, dunno what numbers I had for regions

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭audrey2014

Thanks a Mill! Very Happy now with it!! No Start date or anything yet verification first! Trying to find out if i'll be in Sarsfield House or River House, Presume there is a chance of being put out to Newcastle west too.. Batch 2, I was 24/26 Nationwide, dunno what numbers I had for regions

It's more than likely an audit post so would be River House.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Samo36835

wondering if anyone has a good website to practice aptitude tests? I’m willing to pay as really want to get promotion.

Has anyone heard anything this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Internetscour

Does anyone know the email to enquire about placement? I can’t remember if I applied for two locations or one.

Samo36835 wrote: »
    wondering if anyone has a good website to practice aptitude tests? I’m willing to pay as really want to get promotion.

Assessment day is prob your best bet! But every competition uses different test formats so it’s best to see what type of test you will need.

Does anyone know the email to enquire about placement? I can’t remember if I applied for two locations or one.

Panelplacings@revenue.ie

Can I ask if you are on Batch 1 or 2?

• Advertisement

Can I ask if you are on Batch 1 or 2?

Batch 2

Has anyone heard anything? Are there many people on Batch1 still waiting?

Has anyone heard anything? Are there many people on Batch1 still waiting?

Yep still waiting for Cork, Tipp, Waterford :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Samo36835

eire1987 wrote: »
    Yep still waiting for Cork, Tipp, Waterford :(

Which stream are you?

Samo36835 wrote: »
    Which stream are you?

Law & Statisitics

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Trips

Anyone know if there is any word of movement for AO positions with Revenue in Waterford?
    I've a BA with Economics, level 8, and so in the ICT stream for Waterford.

My last contact was late Oct 2018 with... "You may however be called to sit supervised verification tests at a later date and we will be in touch with details at that time."

Anyone with info... heard any whispers? ta :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Trips wrote: »
    Anyone know if there is any word of movement for AO positions with Revenue in Waterford?

My last contact was late Oct 2018 with... "You may however be called to sit supervised verification tests at a later date and we will be in touch with details at that time."

That looks like you've only done the online test. You'd have to sit supervised tests, pre interview screening form and interview before being put on a panel and there would be a long wait in most cases(maybe not ICT though) then from that date. The regular AO panel ran from September 2018 to April 2019 for some to be taken on.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Trips

Thanks CZ for the reply, much appreciated.

Trips wrote: »

There was a separate competition for ICT posts, this thread may be able to provide you with more info:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=108140878

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 annononon

Someone in this thread may have some info:

Regarding the AO ICT Revenue panels in general, does any one know if they usually clear these panels for each campaign ?

Any info would be appreciated.

Advertisement