Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBUK 2018 1st eviction poll

Options
  • 20-09-2018 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭

Okay it's the last first eviction of BB (on Channel 5) :pac:
    Anamelia, Kay & Sian face the public vote. Who goes? Other people decide! But we can all pretend here :)

And remember it's VOTE TO EVICT

Which HM do you want to evict from the BB house? 27 votes

Anamelia
    0% 0 votes
    Kay
    59% 16 votes
    Sian
    40% 11 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I was going to pick MeMe but I had a change of heart and went with Kay for being a **** stirrer

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Alchemy_

Sian purely because she didn't swap her coins. Dry sh!te.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Sian as she's boring af.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I am disappointed with Sian for doing nothing since she won the vote on launch night. But I hope that she got the required kick up the hole after not stealing the bigcoin and ending in the bottom 3, would be okay for her to stay.

I don't like Kay because she went running to Anamoany the other night and started sh1t (accidentally or intentionally is still open for debate) and she's also been a bit annoying with the vegan stuff. I wouldn't care if she stayed or not.

But, Anamelia is the dirt worst HM on the show. A one note no trick pony who won't shut the hell up talking about herself. She was the single worst part of tonight's episode. Get her out and leave us with the actual HMs scheming against each other. Anameeeeeelia OUT

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I voted for Kay but wouldn't mind if her or Sian went they add nothing to the show. I wouldnt mind Anamoany staying another week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

ah man why is it so close, this is like Trump and Brexit all over again? I'm losing faith in democracy.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    ah man why is it so close, this is like Trump and Brexit all over again? I'm losing faith in democracy.

I think it's glorious :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

my one vote is currently making the difference, I'm kind of like a kingmaker at present, shut the poll down now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I like Sian in the sense she hasn't bothered me yet. I voted to evict Anamelia as she does my fuvking head in. Kay annoys me when she's trying to be peace maker all time I just think she's trying too hard.

First poll successfully predicted the outcome, well done everyone :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement