Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Sport Subscription for Sky Customers

Options
  • 21-09-2018 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Is there still no way for a Sky customer to avail of the Eir Sport app?

I read in a previous post from 2017 that only Eir customers (broadband, mobile, vision) can use this service. Since neither the Eir Sport nor BT Sport channels are available via the Sky Go app, this means Sky customers can only view these channels directly on their tv, despite paying an extra yearly subscription to Eir!

Thanks,
    Squa

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

squa wrote: »
    Is there still no way for a Sky customer to avail of the Eir Sport app?

I read in a previous post from 2017 that only Eir customers (broadband, mobile, vision) can use this service. Since neither the Eir Sport nor BT Sport channels are available via the Sky Go app, this means Sky customers can only view these channels directly on their tv, despite paying an extra yearly subscription to Eir!

Thanks,
    Squa
    Hi squa, 

I'm afraid Sky customer are not able to access the eir Sports app. We are continuously working on this service for our customers, I'll be sure to pass this feedback on to the relevant team for you. 

I'm sorry it's not better news. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement