Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to figure out the Pros/Cons of the different micro-controllers (Arduinos, Wemo

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Well how about this. Pick a beginner web site and start a thread here or on the developers forum.

People will help you through it

Again I'll give you a controller FOC in it's box with the pin outs and links to the help web sites if you want.

Thing is IMO in a house we don't really have a savage amount of things to control in a complicated way.

Your PLC experience will be handy for a practical knowledge of, and, or & not gates.

Just learn some loops, if statements and timers and you'll be flying.

So you could pick a project and open a thread on it rather than a developers one.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭pms7

Are there any night classes in the Munster area where I could learn about Raspberry Pi or Arduino? I know there are tutorials online, but think a class is good, forces you to put the time aside for it too.

Advertisement