Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAS HEO Interdepartmental 2017 Cork Region

• 21-09-2018 7:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi anyone on rhe cork panel or who knows where they may be at hiring? Batch 3.4 panel results out yesterday.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3 Lobezno

Sorry dont know where they are hiring but i am very interested in this. I know Revenue have had lots of retirements and qnd movement recently but they are working off several panels including internal heo and ao panels.

Have you any insignts

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭got2meearlier

Lobezno wrote: »
    Sorry dont know where they are hiring but i am very interested in this. I know Revenue have had lots of retirements and qnd movement recently but they are working off several panels including internal heo and ao panels.

Have you any insignts

I'm more trying to find out how far they've given placements in the previous batch. I'm not sure what batch 3.4 means. Is it just batch 3 and are they hiring in batch 2, what number etc.
    I assume all depts will have vacancies from time to time. CSO plan to have an internal HEO soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3 Lobezno

I'm more trying to find out how far they've given placements in the previous batch. I'm not sure what batch 3.4 means. Is it just batch 3 and are they hiring in batch 2, what number etc.
    I assume all depts will have vacancies from time to time. CSO plan to have an internal HEO soon.

Yes it is batch 3 (i was called to interview in batches 1 & 2 and deferred it). Id say they have gotten through a lot of the previous batch because I have been placed quite high up and I only got my results last week, so they might have gotten through all the previous people and now allocated a couple of people ahead of me in this batch.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭got2meearlier

FYI: Before xmas it was confirmed to me by PAS that there are still 11 people in batches 1 and or 2 ahead of batch 3 in Cork.

Advertisement