Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sherlock - A game of Werewolf! FEEDBACK THREAD

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yeah. I was certain i was under no threat, except for Steve trying to kill me off.

Bad village.

Bad, bad village

I was too busy having an argument with myself to notice :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Terrible village, landed with a demented priest. Moar riddles, them I can do :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Really well put together game mods. You can see the work put in and it was worth losing my family and a weeks work

I get now the Necro posting questions. I looked at the post count a bit and was surprised. We were all looking at Orla while wini was beavering alongside.... Goof game. And nice rant to compliment it.... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necrominus wrote: »
    The only reason we named Tegan for the blackmail is that we thought the BG protected her.

When it was actually Mycroft's powers.

Protect me from what?

Riona WW wrote: »
    Really well put together game mods. You can see the work put in and it was worth losing my family and a weeks work

I get now the Necro posting questions. I looked at the post count a bit and was surprised. We were all looking at Orla while wini was beavering alongside.... Goof game. And nice rant to compliment it.... :pac:

:mad:

FFAed for inactivity - I had a combined 400+ posts :pac:

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Protect me from what?

No, we tried to munch you that morning, and Mycroft's power shifted down and killed Wendy instead.

But we didn't figure that, thought the vig shot Wendy and Tegan was protected.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Password reset!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Protect me from what?

We wanted to peek you as our first, but went last minute for Holly instead.
    To make up for the disappointment of Holly just being a NRV we decided to munch you.
    But Mycroft moved our munch to Wendy (edit: we didn't know this until late in the game and thought you were protected though).
    So we decided to get Brendan to kill himself or you.

It was a matter of pride after missing a peek and a munch on you, I think at that stage :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Terrible village, landed with a demented priest. Moar riddles, them I can do :D

I don’t think you quite anywhere near my Phil level of crazy .. I was sweating with PTSD recall watching you go down your Gabriel rabbit hole....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Password is as was....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

New Werewolf forum rule: if I promise to buy you a car, I'm telling the truth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Pter wrote: »
    New Werewolf forum rule: if I promise to buy you a car, I'm telling the truth.

You posted in the wrong account again buddy :D

Riona WW wrote: »
    I don’t think you quite anywhere near my Phil level of crazy .. I was sweating with PTSD recall watching you go down your Gabriel rabbit hole....

I was demented at the end. I knew there was at least one wolf in the pile of note getters. I should have pursued my Wini wasn't Adler theory harder but we'd never have won anyway and I swear I'll be fired if I don't do some actual work soon. :pac:

duffman13 wrote:
    You posted in the wrong account again buddy

Can't modkill me now.

Ectoplasm wrote:
    I was demented at the end. I knew there was at least one wolf in the pile of note getters. I should have pursued my Wini wasn't Adler theory harder but we'd never have won anyway and I swear I'll be fired if I don't do some actual work soon.

It was abi who first turned me off the extra account route iirc. Well played.

Now we have had that twice, ill watch out for that every single game. Never again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

that ended rather abruptly. well done to the wolves, and the mods. lynching me night 1 set in motion a cataclysmic sequence of events .

still mad confused. i find it a lot easier to follow when we use our real boards names

Also mods, deleted mail and I never changed the password you sent me so good to go.

And if someone wants to plan some games to coincide with school hols I'd mucho appreciate it. Can't play now for a while and while that might be good for whoever ends up with me on their team, it sucks for me.

I was demented at the end. I knew there was at least one wolf in the pile of note getters. I should have pursued my Wini wasn't Adler theory harder but we'd never have won anyway and I swear I'll be fired if I don't do some actual work soon. :pac:

;) I never got a note

The stars aligned and allowed me post stream of consciousness stuff this game. Had lots of free time this week I wasn't expecting. Sorry if it impacted the game for the village in a bad way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭andy125

Hope you all enjoyed it, was tricky enough to mod with all the different moving parts

Masterclass by the wolves and i tip my hat to you all, i don't think you were in danger once throughout the whole game. Really amazing performance guys.

Also special thanks to lord and ecto for solving the clues, i was fearful they might not be answered as the game went on

Backroom should be open to all btw

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    ;) I never got a note

I actually thought that might be the case. :D So I is not completely thick. Just mostly...

Pter wrote: »
    It was abi who first turned me off the extra account route iirc. Well played.

Now we have had that twice, ill watch out for that every single game. Never again.

Though in fairness, the sign-up thread list didn't contain all players, as Jack wasn't on it. I wasn't going to point out that that only accounted for one of the discrepancies though.

OH yoss' post reminds me. We have a small 15 person vanilla game starting on the 7th October. Keep your eyes peeled for a sign up thread!

It will be non anon and, hopefully, lots of fun!

I actually thought that might be the case. :D So I is not completely thick. Just mostly...

Yeah, Riona got "bagel", Eva got "candyfloss", and Orla got "I'll vote in the lynch for you tonight". I was sure somebody would notice that one of these three was not like the others.

quickbeam wrote:
    Though in fairness, the sign-up thread list didn't contain all players, as Jack wasn't on it. I wasn't going to point out that that only accounted for one of the discrepancies though.

I put him on it when that was pointed out but figured I missed someone else too but was too busy spamming the thread. Doh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

quickbeam wrote: »
    Yeah, Riona got "bagel", Eva got "candyfloss", and Orla got "I'll vote in the lynch for you tonight". I was sure somebody would notice that one of these three was not like the others.

I remember thinking it was odd alright but there were far too many plates being juggled for me to reflect on it...

Wini made doubly sure I saw her bagel reference....

andy125 wrote: »
    Hope you all enjoyed it, was tricky enough to mod with all the different moving parts

Masterclass by the wolves and i tip my hat to you all, i don't think you were in danger once throughout the whole game. Really amazing performance guys.

Also special thanks to lord and ecto for solving the clues, i was fearful they might not be answered as the game went on

Backroom should be open to all btw

I actually loved the riddles on Day 0 as they forced people to post. I was so hungover I couldn't get my brain to work though. Woke up the next day and it was like ahhh. Actually gave me an idea for a game to mod.

Loved the game and thank you guys again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Derry

Very similar style to Gertrude from the last game :D Great game wolves, well done!

Thanks mods for a fantastic game, very well thought out and run and ut made for an excellent game

Very similar style to Gertrude from the last game :D Great game wolves, well done!

Thanks mods for a fantastic game, very well thought out and run and ut made for an excellent game

Hey Holly :)

• Advertisement

Sorry mods for posting in the wrong account.

Advertisement