Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cordless Circular Saw PAHKS 18V - replacement Battery & Charger

Options
  • 21-09-2018 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

Cordless Circular Saw PAHKS 18V - replacement Battery & Charger

Just wondering if anyone would know where I might get the above, ( Battery & Charger ) - I've tried the manufacturer.

Thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Lols like a “Lydl special” so probably cheaper and easier to replace the entire package (including the saw).

Situations like that I open the battery. remove the cells and stick them in recycling. Then I tail out the battery terminals to 3 x 10Ah, 6V lead acid in series or someat.

Works better for ni-cads than li-ion. Li-ion has too much electronics you can't always just force feed electrons down it's gullet.

You could recell the battery but it's nearly impossible get decent quality ni-cad cells. Maybe 18650s can work if that's what was in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Advertisement