Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

locked out?

Options
  • 21-09-2018 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

posted an enquiry during the week'Refused Entry' it seems to be locked and sent to Legal Discussion but i can't seem to get through to anyone to get it going again.?:confused:

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi decky1, have you tried sending a Private Message to the moderators (besty, hullaballoo, Maximilian, nuac, Pat Mustard, Robbo, Tom Young) of the forum. They may be able to let you know if the thread will be reopened or it may be something that they haven't gotten around to yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

Hi decky1, have you tried sending a Private Message to the moderators (besty, hullaballoo, Maximilian, nuac, Pat Mustard, Robbo, Tom Young) of the forum. They may be able to let you know if the thread will be reopened or it may be something that they haven't gotten around to yet.

ok, thanks for that, just seem to be going around in a circle on this one, maybe touchie subject?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

decky1 wrote: »
    ok, thanks for that, just seem to be going around in a circle on this one, maybe touchie subject?

I'm sorry but it's not clear from your reply. Have you tried to contact any of those legal discussion mods listed by Mark to request the thread be re-opened?

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

The thread has been reopened after review by LD mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

The thread has been reopened after review by LD mods.

Thanks guys for that i did'nt know you had opened it.:o

• Advertisement
Advertisement