If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 x Hisense 55u7a price

Options
  • 21-09-2018 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi,

could you PM me the best price for 2 x Hisense 55U7A's delivers to Dublin please?
    I might wait until they come down a little, but might pull the trigger if the price is right :)

thanks, Ciaran

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

could you PM me the best price for 2 x Hisense 55U7A's delivers to Dublin please?
    I might wait until they come down a little, but might pull the trigger if the price is right :)

thanks, Ciaran
    Hi Ciarancummins7.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately the best price would be the listed web price of £599 or 729 Euro
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203258-401986.aspx

Includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

You can pay in which ever currency works out to be cheapest for you.

We are also currently waiting on more stock of these arriving into our main warehouse.

Regarding price changes our pricing can change twice daily sometimes to stay ahead of the competition. The Hisense is already a very well priced 55" television.

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭ciarancummins7

Hi,

thanks, Ciaran
    Hi Ciarancummins7.

Thanks for the post.

We are also currently waiting on more stock of these arriving into our main warehouse.

Regarding price changes our pricing can change twice daily sometimes to stay ahead of the competition. The Hisense is already a very well priced 55" television.

Hi, I tried to buy a single one using a money off Voucher code listed against the .com site, TV30. it does not seem to work on the .ie site? Is it gone?
    Would a Boardsie deal at least cover the £6.99 delivery cost?

Hi,

thanks, Ciaran
    Hi Ciarancummins7.

Thanks for the post.

Hi, I tried to buy a single one using a money off Voucher code listed against the .com site, TV30. it does not seem to work on the .ie site? Is it gone?
    Hi Ciarancummins7.

Had a check on the TV30 and as there is no buy it now button on the .co.uk it does not qualify for the voucher code.

I could stretch to the free shipping on these, however we are currently chasing an ETA for fresh stock.

Hi,

thanks, Ciaran
    Hi Ciarancummins7.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Ciarancummins7.

Had a check on the TV30 and as there is no buy it now button on the .co.uk it does not qualify for the voucher code.

I could stretch to the free shipping on these, however we are currently chasing an ETA for fresh stock.
    Thanks, just keeping an eye out. 

Hi,

thanks, Ciaran
    Hi Ciarancummins7.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Ciarancummins7.

Thanks, just keeping an eye out. 
    Will keep you posted Ciarancummins7.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 Markbro1

Hi Ciarancummins7.

Hi, could you also let me know the availability of the Hisense 55u7a as I would like to order one online, thanks Mark

Markbro1 wrote: »
    Hi Ciarancummins7.

Hi, could you also let me know the availability of the Hisense 55u7a as I would like to order one online, thanks Mark
    Hi Markbro1,

Unfortunately we are currently out of stock of the Hisense 55U7A both in store and in our main warehouse.

I am waiting for word back on an ETA but I don;t have one at the moment.

I will keep checking and get back to you when I find out a date.

Kind regards

David

HI, I see there is a FLASH50 sale on the Richersounds.com site. Does not seem to work on the .ie site. Can you confirm that the 2 sites have their own deals, that are independant of each other, or can you apply that to an Order here?

I was now thinking of getting a Viewsonic px727-4k Projector, if you could check availabilty and price?

thanks,
    Ciaran

HI, I see there is a FLASH50 sale on the Richersounds.com site. Does not seem to work on the .ie site. Can you confirm that the 2 sites have their own deals, that are independant of each other, or can you apply that to an Order here?

I was now thinking of getting a Viewsonic px727-4k Projector, if you could check availabilty and price?

thanks,
    Ciaran
    Hi Ciaran,

I have these in stock at the moment. The price is £899 but there is a £50 Flash voucher available to bring it to £849 (valid until Monday).

You can either PM me your contact number and I can process the order manually or you can order online at www.richersounds.ie - when you are in the checkout there will be a link asking for a voucher code. Simply type GDFLASH50 and it will remove £50 from your total.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

thanks,
    Ciaran
    Hi Ciaran,

I have these in stock at the moment. The price is £899 but there is a £50 Flash voucher available to bring it to £849 (valid until Monday).

You can either PM me your contact number and I can process the order manually or you can order online at www.richersounds.ie - when you are in the checkout there will be a link asking for a voucher code. Simply type GDFLASH50 and it will remove £50 from your total.

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David, I will have a quick think about it and hope to get back to you today.
    My friend wants to get a 55" LG or SAmsung from you, what do you have in stock that would have the FLASH30 voucher off it? Since the Hisense is not available.

thanks very much, Ciaran

• Advertisement

thanks,
    Ciaran
    Hi Ciaran,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David, I will have a quick think about it and hope to get back to you today.
    My friend wants to get a 55" LG or SAmsung from you, what do you have in stock that would have the FLASH30 voucher off it? Since the Hisense is not available.

thanks very much, Ciaran
    Hi Ciaran,

Not a problem, keep me posted.

I have an LG 55UK6400 at £579 which is a great TV and would be a good alternative for the Hisense. There is currently a FLASH25 £25 voucher on it.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Markbro1

Hi Ciaran,

Not a problem, keep me posted.

I have an LG 55UK6400 at £579 which is a great TV and would be a good alternative for the Hisense. There is currently a FLASH25 £25 voucher on it.

Kind regards

David

Hi David, what's the difference between LG 55UK6750PLD and 6400. Can't seem to buy 6750 online, would like to buy this weekend, thanks Mark

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Mark,

55UK6750 is available click to buy online again ( back in stock!) - use Voucher Code GDFLASH30 for £30 / €30 additional discount..

Apologies for the inconvenience and drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.