Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top up offer expiring after 2 weeks instead of 4

Options
  • 21-09-2018 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

I am signed up for Pre-Pay eir Mobile Simplicity Unlimited Calls & Texts (€20 top up every 4 weeks giving unlimited calls & texts).

This has been working fine up until the past 4 weeks, but I am now finding that the offer is expiring after approx 2 weeks. For example, I topped up with €20 on 24th August, only to find the offer had expired on 10th September. Topped up with another €20 on 10th September, only to find the offer had expired yesterday.

Can someone explain what is happening here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

I am signed up for Pre-Pay eir Mobile Simplicity Unlimited Calls & Texts (€20 top up every 4 weeks giving unlimited calls & texts).

This has been working fine up until the past 4 weeks, but I am now finding that the offer is expiring after approx 2 weeks. For example, I topped up with €20 on 24th August, only to find the offer had expired on 10th September. Topped up with another €20 on 10th September, only to find the offer had expired yesterday.

Can someone explain what is happening here?
    Hi Pininfarina, 

Can you advise when you say the offer expires you mean you can't make calls or send texts or is it just your data that is affected? 

With our Simplicity plans if you use up all your data before the 28 days if will then start using up any credit you have left over.   

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement