Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for letting agency recommendation

Options
  • 21-09-2018 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking to let an apartment in city center and handing it over for management to a letting agency. Would anyone have any recommendations and good experiences with them? Can you please PM me if possible if not on forum?

I am looking for whole management i.e. finding tenants, lease agreement and maintenance. Preferably with lower fees of course :D

Would really appreciate your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭utmbuilder

2 Personal Recommendations for Property Management

www.broe.ie

deal with Craig in here

or

www.remax-property-associates.ie
    deal with Ronan in here

Both cover all of Dublin, City Centre etc, noting but good things to say about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Airsorted and AirBnB it for as long as it's still (semi) legal.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭kknitter

utmbuilder wrote: »
    2 Personal Recommendations for Property Management

www.broe.ie

deal with Craig in here

or

www.remax-property-associates.ie
    deal with Ronan in here

Both cover all of Dublin, City Centre etc, noting but good things to say about them.

Thank you utmbuilder. I will contact them and check it out. Appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 forumcars

Hi, I’m also looking for a letting agency with the same criteria as the OP. I’d appreciate more suggestions, private messages are absolutely fine too.

Thanks!

Advertisement