Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

specsavers return / refund question

• 21-09-2018 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

so...six weeks ago i went for an eye test.
    was recommened varifocals and got them. had them for a week and could not get used to them , really tried, but had bad headaches and the distortion was something i could not get used to.
    so...two weeks ago i went back and asked if i could change to bifocals, they agreed.
    my wife picked them up yesterday morning, and they are more suitable than the varifocals, but i am convinced they have not got anti glare coating like the varifocals had, a feature i paid for.....these glasses were 394 euros btw.
    anyway. my question, considering the 14 day change of mind rule. could i (and this is theory as not saying i have decided to do this) get a refund if i return the glasses, based on the replacements were picked up yesterday morning ?

Advertisement