Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incoming Calls

Options
  • 21-09-2018 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,536 ✭✭✭✭

Landline can call phones but if anyone tries to call the number it doesn't ring .

The person calling my landline will hear it ring out .

I've tried it several times today and the same issue every time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,536 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Bump .

Seems like Eir only reply to some posts.

Is there no system in place or do they just pick the handy ones ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

yabadabado wrote: »
    Landline can call phones but if anyone tries to call the number it doesn't ring .

The person calling my landline will hear it ring out .

I've tried it several times today and the same issue every time.
    Hi yabadabado, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your phone. The best people to contact is our faults team on 1901 or alternatively you can log it here
    They will be able to assist you there and advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

I already rang that number on Friday and I'm still waiting on a call back.

Called that number again ,spent the last 20 minutes on hold and then got disconnected.Shambles of a set up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

yabadabado wrote: »
    Called that number again ,spent the last 20 minutes on hold and then got disconnected.Shambles of a set up.
    I'm sorry to hear this. 

We are experiencing long wait times on calls, we have posted a statement here 

Unfortunately, we are unable to log faults from here. Apologies for the delays incurred. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement