Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

business loan for agricultural land

Options
  • 21-09-2018 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭

hi. im about to buy 18 acres. iv no other land. will the bank give me a business loan for this? spoke to a bank rep today and he said i would hardly get a business loan as iv no other land and hard to justify a business start up with 18 acres . is this correct? im only looking for 60k loan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

It's all about repayment capacity. What are the repayments and can you afford these? Also what is the loan to value ?

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭abnormalnorman

duffysfarm wrote: »
    It's all about repayment capacity. What are the repayments and can you afford these? Also what is the loan to value ?

thats for that duffysfarm. . . .but the repayment capacity is not the issue. im asking if i should be eligible to apply for a business loan for such a purchase.

Advertisement