Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 6 Matchday Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

I had another good week but would have been so much better had Bilva subbed in for Pereira with 14 instead of Steve Cook with 0! Would have broken the 90 point mark then. Trying to predict what Pep will do is extremely frustrating. On the positive side, I captained Vardy who outscored the popular captains (Hazard, Aguero, Salah) which is a nice differential.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    I had another good week but would have been so much better had Bilva subbed in for Pereira with 14 instead of Steve Cook with 0! Would have broken the 90 point mark then. Trying to predict what Pep will do is extremely frustrating. On the positive side, I captained Vardy who outscored the popular captains (Hazard, Aguero, Salah) which is a nice differential.

Leaving bilva on the bench v Cardiff is all kinds of madness though?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

KevIRL wrote: »
    Leaving bilva on the bench v Cardiff is all kinds of madness though?
    Thought Pep would rotate him out, it was Dilva instead. I assumed Bilva because he played a match and a half in int window and 90 mins in both matches for City since so seemed the most likely to be rested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Understandable but having Cook ahead of him in the subs is criminal!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

77 (-4). Delighted with that. Good to see green arrows again.

Want to say thanks to manual_man for suggesting Ramsey as an alternative to Pedro. I hadn't had him on my radar as an option but he worked out very nicely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,678 ✭✭✭Cartman78

65 points on wildcard....relatively HEWT I guess and have stopped the rot that was setting in....should see a jump of ~80K up to ~170K.

Raging I went with Shaw in the end...was flip flopping all day with him and was advised against the move in the WC thread but i was swayed by fixtures and the assumption that ManU have turned the corner.

Tldr...Shaws 1 pointer with AWB as first sub was the only major bum note.

Onwards and upwards from here hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Midkemia

Aubameyang doing the bare minimum to stop me from selling him

Midkemia wrote: »
    Aubameyang doing the bare minimum to stop me from selling him

Subbed after 68 mins the last two matches as well

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

50 all out - meh

Up to 53K overall, a rise of 25K places.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

10 k rise to 24k
    All green so far
    Fairly sure that will come to a halt next weekend !

• Registered Users Posts: 21,180 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

85k HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 36,255 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

SlickRic wrote: »
    55 all out. Meh-tastic.

Started the week at 6.7k. I'd imagine I'll land at around 10/12k, which is fine.

2 FTs to get rid of a choice of Walcott, Zaha or maybe Mendy. Adam Smith won't last too long either despite last week i don't think.

Yup. Ended up at 11k.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

52 from 9 players. Dropped from 82k to 115k. Was hoping for an average week with what I had. Would have liken a couple points more but will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

55 sees a drop from 70k to 85k.

Going Peltier -> Rico in order to field 11 after the Mendy injury news instead of my long planned Walcott -> Maddison transfer was the killer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

An acceptable 60 points for the GW., which leaves me at 152k. Trending upwards again after a poor spell. 2FT as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

Snuck into the top 7k after a mixed bag of a week, I'll take that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

4 weeks of mid 40s scores is finally changed with a 58,which sees me rocket up to 2.2m

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

53 sees me fall 20k to 65k.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

87k shame captain hazard didn't deliver.
    Still will take that after 6gws

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,652 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

72 not bad .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

71 (-4). Happy out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,155 ✭✭✭COH

67... that'll do pig, that'll do

• Registered Users Posts: 5,674 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

72 all out, up to 67k, best start to a season I've made. Theo and Mendy on the chopping block this week. Ricky look any good today?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,668 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Up to 54k - almost back to where I started after GW1 (52k)! A great WC too it must be said - 2GWs in and I've risen from 234k. Having playing subs is a blessing - AWB, Bennet and Billing all doing their bit. Team is decent shape. Just Dilva to ponder...maybe give him another GW or 2. I'd like Richarlison. And to bin Begovic!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

62 gives me a small green arrow to 90k. Happy with that given I had Pedro, Mendy & Guendouzi (1st sub) all not featuring this GW. Got captain returns again (Aguero) which makes it 6 weeks in a row that decision has returned points. Some major surgery required for next week though. 2 FTs so a mini-wildcard -8 or even -12 beckons.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Up to 22k. Highest I've been this season. Chuffed with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

61 sees me down 74 places to 845, it's tough at the top!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

69 got me up 100k to 233k this season is going nicely

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

61 and a small drop to 6k. Wildcard in play to tidy my team up.

Advertisement