Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 6 Matchday Thread.

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

71(2FT) and up to 37K.
    Feeling good.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,371 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Ended up with 65, very happy with that. Leaves me with 394 for the season so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,260 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

47 - Vardy & Kun & Hennessey cleanie got me points; the rest fvck all! Haz Captain Fail :mad: Disappointed with Mane, Moura, Shaw and obviously Haz

Red Arrows Again :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

65 and up to 450k. March towards the Top 100k after a shíte start continues, slowly.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Pedros injury time injury in Europe prompted me to use the WC which netted me an additional 32 points over the players shipped out. 73 in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

63 all out, brings me up 300k places. Still outside the top 2 mil, but atleast its green arrows.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,678 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Cartman78 wrote: »
    65 points on wildcard....relatively HEWT I guess and have stopped the rot that was setting in....should see a jump of ~80K up to ~170K.

Raging I went with Shaw in the end...was flip flopping all day with him and was advised against the move in the WC thread but i was swayed by fixtures and the assumption that ManU have turned the corner.

Tldr...Shaws 1 pointer with AWB as first sub was the only major bum note.

Onwards and upwards from here hopefully

So my pre Wildcard team would have scored 52 points despite only fielding 10 (incl Peltier injury cameo)....not exactly a resounding immediate triumph but should be well set up for the next few weeks and will be hoping to bank a transfer this week.l

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭elefant

77 means I've gone from 1.4million to 200k in 2 gameweeks. Season saved, thrilled.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

I've had red arrows for 4 GW's straight and I'm somehow still at 60K OR. 57 points. Could've been worse I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

70 for the week and a green arrow, has me at 1,371 OR. Happy out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

54... Pep and Pellegrini rode me sideways this week!

Lucky I had the VC on Aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

carnie wrote: »
    54... Pep and Pellegrini rode me sideways this week!

Lucky I had the VC on Aguero

Unusual 3some

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

63 for the week and a nice 125k jump to 360k. Very small gains in all my pay leagues which only serves to reinforce my idea that good players are off to a flyer. I still have my wildcard so will hopefully get the immediate boost of that that a lot have got when they played it

• Registered Users Posts: 21,180 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

63 for the week and a nice 125k jump to 360k. Very small gains in all my pay leagues which only serves to reinforce my idea that good players are off to a flyer. I still have my wildcard so will hopefully get the immediate boost of that that a lot have got when they played it

Some of us crap players are off to a flyer too Busts. The good ORs on here do seem more plentiful than most years.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Unusual 3some

There were tears and questions asked afterwards

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

73 (-4) gives me my first green arrow and now have a 6 digit rank. 337pts

Advertisement