Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 6 Matchday Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭McBain11

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Stonewall pen that. Would be fuming if I still owned Hughes

Blatant dive, no? Seems Hughes saw Mawson sliding and neither were getting to the ball as it ran away, so Hughes threw himself into Mawson hoping for a pen. Should have been a yellow for Hughes.

Blatant red for Fosu Mensah earlier though. Could have been a lot of attacking points for Watford FPL players if that was given.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

McBain11 wrote: »
    Blatant dive, no? Seems Hughes saw Mawson sliding and neither were getting to the ball as it ran away, so Hughes threw himself into Mawson hoping for a pen. Should have been a yellow for Hughes.

Blatant red for Fosu Mensah earlier though. Could have been a lot of attacking points for Watford FPL players if that was given.
    Maybe he duped me so :D

There’ll be a red card in this game.

Mawson current favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,668 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Lots of people with Salah captain in my leagues. A few without Aguero and/or Hazard. Aguero (c) myself, so hoping for a huge haul. Billing and AWB in for Ings and Mendy - thank god for playing subs (better not jinx that) as I usually scrimp on non playing subs.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Perreyra close... Very close...

• Advertisement

There’ll be a red card in this game.

Mawson current favourite.

Chambers is asking for trouble, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Schurrle was in on goal if the ref didnt blow the whistle there.

Mawson and Chambers getting ran ragged altogether. Don't think either are the greatest of players but tbf to them the players in front of them aren't doing nearly enough work to protect them. Could be a long season for Fulham defensively

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Half time 1-0

KevIRL wrote: »
    Half time 1-0

Half time activated?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

The guy in second behind me in my work league has TC'd Aguero. I have him as Captain too and any success he has for me will be negated by seeing my nearest rival outscore me.

Vietto looks very very poor.

Have Fulham not got another choice at left back and push Sessegnon forward ?

Holebas yellow.

Sesegnon just wasted great, and probably only, chance ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Holebas yellow.

One away from a ban now.

Sessegnon definitely looks like a class act, even if he butchered the best chance awhile ago! Think it's madness having him at LB myself but Jokanovic thinking must have been that his full backs will get lots of chances to attack. Wouldn't be surprised if he changes that in the next month or so and Sessegnon spends the rest of the season where he should be.

Watford, supposedly poor away from home, have looked very very solid defensively.

Holebas becoming a real option in my eyes. His regular yellows aren’t great but Watford are impressing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Holebas 23
    Gray 23
    Foster 23
    Capoue 21
    Hughes 21
    Seri 20

Current BPS

Sessegnon definitely looks like a class act, even if he butchered the best chance awhile ago! Think it's madness having him at LB myself but Jokanovic thinking must have been that his full backs will get lots of chances to attack. Wouldn't be surprised if he changes that in the next month or so and Sessegnon spends the rest of the season where he should be.

I’m mostly going off how poor Vietto looks.

He looks LOI standard.

They must have better options.

What happened to Bryan that started the season at lb for Fulham? He actually looked decent in their game against Palace.

• Advertisement

Robertson Mané Salah Firmino start

David Silva benched for City.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,255 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

David Silva benched.

I hate Pep. Like, hate him.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,255 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Pereira benched for Leicester.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

I will not be fielding 11 this week so