Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final year project

Options
  • 22-09-2018 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi I want to make an Android app for my final year project using Java, I want to use Firebase as a database. I want to also make a web app and connect this to the same database. What are the best programming languages to use with Firebase for the web app. I am considering learning a new language for this, would python be a good option? I do not know much about Firebase.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

For the frontend?

You could use angular 4 its full stack & google have native libraries for connecting to it. I've used it before for an application and once you get to grips with it, it works quite well

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭CookieLover

For the frontend?

You could use angular 4 its full stack & google have native libraries for connecting to it. I've used it before for an application and once you get to grips with it, it works quite well

Thank you for the suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,150 ✭✭✭Talisman

Have a look at Dart and Flutter. Dart is easy to learn if you have used any other programming language and Flutter is just Dart for building mobile applications.

Advertisement