Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Afdordable House/Apt

Options
  • 23-09-2018 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi, I purchased an affordable house ( 2 bed apt) back in 2008, so over 10 yrs ago & am thinking of selling up. Does anyone know if clawback still exists or what the situation is with them at the moment in terms of selling? It was bought through Cork City Council. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,069 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Cream Bun wrote:
    Hi, I purchased an affordable house ( 2 bed apt) back in 2008, so over 10 yrs ago & am thinking of selling up. Does anyone know if clawback still exists or what the situation is with them at the moment in terms of selling? It was bought through Cork City Council. Thanks

There are different schemes. The new affordable housing let's you sell after 7 years I think. I have would imagine that you can sell after 10 years. Cork City Council will tell you for certain

Advertisement