Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inistioge

• 23-09-2018 10:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭

Well done Inistioge on the award that was achieved in Tullamore last night after all the months of hard work it was worth it hats off to everybody.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Joe Daly wrote: »
    Well done Inistioge on the award that was achieved in Tullamore last night after all the months of hard work it was worth it hats off to everybody.

What award did they win?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Drifter50

Yes indeed, I can`t find anything about it. Maybe its a tidy towns thing. I was only speaking to a couple who live there yesterday and they said it was a beautiful part of the country. Well they would would`nt they if they live there. I believe its in the Mount Juliet vicinity on the River Nore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭granturismo

toe_knee wrote: »
    What award did they win?

Do tell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Drifter50 wrote: »
    Yes indeed, I can`t find anything about it. Maybe its a tidy towns thing. I was only speaking to a couple who live there yesterday and they said it was a beautiful part of the country. Well they would would`nt they if they live there. I believe its in the Mount Juliet vicinity on the River Nore
    It really is a beautiful part of Kilkenny and would recommend a visit for a walk through woodstock

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Celt1

Congratulations to Inistioge, Entente Florale gold medal winners 2018

• Advertisement
Advertisement