Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parental Controls on F2000 router

Options
  • 23-09-2018 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

I am having an issue with Parental Control for my son's Xbox One. He can bypass the parental control by simply restarting the Xbox. This seems to create a new Xbox connection to the router and he can play away until I log into Parental Control and tick the box. On the attached screenshot you can see the number of Xbox One connections.

Is there any way to prevent this from happening?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi Shane6977,

I have raised this query with our Technical support team in order to see if there is a way of preventing this. I'll get back to you as soon as I know more.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi Shane6977,

Our Technical team have advised that unfortunately they do not know of any reason on our end as to why this would occur. They did advise however that here are additional parental control features on the xbox itself that may help however you would need to speak with microsoft if you're unfamiliar with these and they may be able to shed some light or offer further assistance.

Apologies,

Sarah

Advertisement