Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primary Schools in Walkinstown, Dublin 12

Options
  • 23-09-2018 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,483 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

Myself and my better half are thinking of buying a place in Walkinstown. We have a daughter who'll be enrolling in primary school for the first time in a few years.

Does anyone have any recommendations for either a girls primary or mixed primary schools in the area?

Also, if we don't like the look of the schools that we are in the catchement area for, how would we go about getting her into a school the next parish over?

We are planning on having her christened too :)

Any help and/or local knowledge is greatly appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Weyhey

I've heard good things about Riverview Educate Together, Holy Spirit and The Assumption. I think Damians is also a good school although maybe its in Perrystown and not Walkinstown.

Advertisement