Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tacx flux or elite muin b+??

Options
  • 23-09-2018 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,861 ✭✭✭

I'm standing in Halfords. Came down to buy the muin for 360 but they have the tacx for 540

Help!!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,251 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Don't think the Muin is fully compatible with apps like Zwift (can't control resistance etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

I have a Flux, no issues with it to date, defo think its the best bang for buck in the Power, Zwift, Resistance control world.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,861 ✭✭✭fat bloke

So, I'm obviously not still standing in Halfords, or they'd have arrested me

latest?cb=20120326145630

I bought the muin, but as the weather had been pretty nice I didn't use it until today and, first session over, it's fantastic. I've only ever used fairly basic turbos but I've used them a lot so I've a lot of turbo hours accumulated and I thoroughly enjoyed the muin. Quiet as a mouse, smooth, stable. - Great yoke.

Advertisement