Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC

Options
  • 23-09-2018 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

I am getting new house I see a hkc alarm in it. I have 10/70 myself I think it is.
    No engineer code available. Will have user code. Have basic knowledge.

I will open control panel. <Snip>

Alarm will activate when panel open.
    When I remove and returnto reset it ... will it stop ringing then ?
    Thks

Paddy

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Your user code or the default code will disarm it after you power it off<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

KoolKid wrote: »
    Your user code or the default code will disarm it after you power it back up with link off.

Thks what’s default code

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Thks what’s default code
    User 01111
    Engineer 04567

KoolKid wrote: »
    User 01111
    Engineer 04567

Thks, I want to get a text diallet put on I will need to get someone out ...<mod snip>
    Just before I default it this week ...is there a handy way to note the zones set up using user code only make it handy to reset back zones fairly quickly thks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

All we are not allowed to distribute installation manuals following a lengthy process on same.

So please don't ask or supply one.

Also OP is this your own home. (Home not property)

If it's not your home then a PSA licensed installer needs to do the work.

• Advertisement

Stoner wrote: »
    All we are not allowed to distribute installation manuals following a lengthy process on same.

So please don't ask or supply one.

Also OP is this your own home. (Home not property)

If it's not your home then a PSA licensed installer needs to do the work.

It’s my home. News to me about manuals they were flogging them all around the place here last time I was in ... new rules very good. I did an alarm course years ago with Aztec guy in town so I can do a bit , need advice
    Thanks for info paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Thanks Paddy. Good luck with the new house. Hopefully you got what you needed. I had to snip out some bits that related to resetting the panel. I'd do that for any system.

Advertisement