Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

bassy wrote: »
    how is she still with you ???? :D

see below ;) (drools)
    Grandeeod wrote: »
    Potato grattin, rocket with mixed peppers and dressing and a southern fried chicken fillet.

GOPR0156.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Deja Boo wrote: »
    see below ;) (drools)

It's defo one of the reasons DB.:D Thank you!

Cornflakes and OJ for breakfast. A spice burger, chips beans and bread and butter for lunch. A long days work done around that. But now its a few beers in the setting sun after a pork chop, mash, peas, onions, mushrooms and a splash of pepper sauce.

GOPR0159.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

You do eat well, I couldn't mange three meals.
    I had left over Chinese and having a coffee now. I bought some fruits and breakfast stuff because I have been skipping breakfasts.

You do eat well, I couldn't mange three meals.
    I had left over Chinese and having a coffee now. I bought some fruits and breakfast stuff because I have been skipping breakfasts.

I don't do it everyday S! Now and again. But the pic was my dinner from heaven. Simple. Ordinary. Delish. Enjoying a few scoops now and maybe a sneaky dessert from the Aldi shop today. Blueberry muffin.:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Java

a teensy slice of cheesecake :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,656 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Some pre bought Kadhi Pakora which i filled out with white beans. Paratha and chutney.

IMG-20210702-031317.jpg

IMG-20210629-021423.jpg

Club sandwich and a large latte.

A juicy striplon steak tonight with some sides.

GOPR0160.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,384 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

A rib eye here with no prep time so frozen chips and potato balls but not too shabby overall.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

A rib eye here with no prep time so frozen chips and potato balls but not too shabby overall.

Welcome back. You were missed. I held the fort as best I could.:pac:

Good to see you Rows. Nice looking fare

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

a teensy slice of cheesecake :D

I hope the cheesecake was your Birthday Cake :D

About to have a mug of coffee and a blueberry muffin .

Mam of 4 wrote: »

I have two Blueberry muffins from Aldi. Haven't touched them yet. Ms G has had one of her triple choc muffins!

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Twas, I shared with neighbours, but (also) enjoyed my very own slice. :) Ta Mam!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Welcome back Rows!!

Fried eggs on a bed of avacado, spinach, olives and peppers. The Bring the Pain hot sauce is unbelievable!! You guys know me and my hot sauce fetish but this is insane!!
    I'll still lash into it obvz..:p but don't say i didnt warn you kids!

I only have 2 words to describe this.
    MARRY ME!

I can't. I'm already married.:D

A few beers and football for me here. Got Pizza earlier for the girls and a Korean beef dish with rice and chips for me. I'll mill that later after more football and beers.

vegetarian red thai curry with Jasmine rice. Going looking at the footie now

• Advertisement

Beef, roasties, stuffing, peas and gravy. Blueberry muffin for dessert.

Slow roasted and then rested backstrap of venison with all the trimmings including the homemade jus.

It may not look it, but it was as tender as my emotions.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

Currently chomping on a yum yum with a nice cup of tea while watching Mare of Easttown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭sporina

Slow roasted and then rested backstrap of venison with all the trimmings including the homemade jus.

It may not look it, but it was as tender as my emotions.

looks great but wow - some feed - did you eat it all?

Currently chomping on a yum yum with a nice cup of tea while watching Mare of Easttown.

whats a "yum yum"?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

sporina wrote: »
    whats a "yum yum"?

It's a pastry soaked in syrup. You can get them in Lidl.

• Advertisement

sporina wrote: »
    looks great but wow - some feed - did you eat it all?

Not a trace of the venison left.

I'm a pure caveman when it comes to food, I like plenty meat and then all the other stuff is just basically decoration on the plate to be picked at.

My youngest fella is worse, he just eats all the meat first like a starving lurcher.

Not a trace of the venison left.

I'm a pure caveman when it comes to food, I like plenty meat and then all the other stuff is just basically decoration on the plate to be picked at.

My youngest fella is worse, he just eats all the meat first like a starving lurcher.

wow

A hot chicken curry and a cold beer followed by a nice coffee and a Lidl cookie reheated in the airfryer.

Spiced chips with a garlic dip.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Sipping. Tall dark roast with splash of cream.

• Advertisement

A hot chicken curry and a cold beer followed by a nice coffee and a Lidl cookie reheated in the airfryer.

are those mushrooms?

lol i love choc chip cookies (like, bakery type ones not retail pk) warmed a little before eating too.. brings out the yummy flavour..

A pan fried butterfly chicken fillet. I cheated with a tub of curry sauce and chips from the local.:D The girls had the chicken from a crown with roasties,stuffing and sweetcorn. I needed more comfort because lunch was the leftover beef. stuffing, gravy and roasties.:eek: Mrs G in bed and Ms G just milled the last of the beef on a sandwich. Beef was heated in hot water. Not even the crust left.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Bombay Pantry chicken tikka masala ready meal and tesco's bhaji's. Was sh1te as all ready meals are.. :(

I also bought a bloody lemon swiss roll instead of the pineapple one :mad:

Signing off Boards with the simplest of meals. A nice pork chop, creamy mash and garden peas. Having it very late due to football and work stuff. I'd love bread and butter, but Mrs G forgot to take a pan out of the freezer, so a slice of cake will compensate for dessert.

So long folks!

Signing off Boards with the simplest of meals. A nice pork chop, creamy mash and garden peas. Having it very late due to football and work stuff. I'd love bread and butter, but Mrs G forgot to take a pan out of the freezer, so a slice of cake will compensate for dessert.

So long folks!

Do you mean for the night? Don't leave us

Do you mean for the night? Don't leave us

Heading for good S. Take care.

Heading for good S. Take care.

Look after yourself and your family. Come back when you're able hopefully. Good luck

Anyone alive?

What. Nooooooo 😥. If Grandeeod is at least still checking in behind the scenes, know that you will be missed very much 💔

• Advertisement

I can't barely manage the site. Hopefully he comes back

its woeful - I won't be on here much if it continues like that - I miss the old site soooo much... gee - you really only do appreciate something when its gone.. whats the story with Grandeeod? Why did he go? Did he know the site was gonna be destroyed?

he just said it was time to go.

He might come back though, I took a break before for ages then came back

I'm still getting used to this, it is tough going

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,580 ✭✭✭bassy

Horrible new platform on here.........

Totally agree..............................

a lot of threads are very very quiet since this new disaster of a platform.................................................

Nobody is eating haha. Too hot I suppose.

I'm having a can of cider

theres always a salad surepp :)

im having a can of carling :)

• Advertisement

is everyone doing a bobby sands ?.

Advertisement