Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I had a muffin and coffee and a ten topping pizza after for din dins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,201 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I had a muffin and coffee and a ten topping pizza after for din dins.

This is a boring Pizza house S. I don't bother but it's always a half and half. Cheese only and then pineapple and sweetcorn. Chips too with a garlic mayo dip.:eek: But its what ever floats your boat. The ribs are cooling down and the fries are about to enter the Air Fryer. Slaw is in the fridge and the board is flat out on the work top.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭global23214124

Cuttlefish, chips and a salad tonight. Washed down with some n/a beers and one of the better football matches of the euros.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    This is a boring Pizza house S. I don't bother but it's always a half and half. Cheese only and then pineapple and sweetcorn. Chips too with a garlic mayo dip.:eek: But its what ever floats your boat. The ribs are cooling down and the fries are about to enter the Air Fryer. Slaw is in the fridge and the board is flat out on the work top.:D

I never get take away pizza, that's one of the few pizzas I buy. I'm planning chips and garlic mayo later maybe. I bought the mayo the other day

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Dark, rich, tall cold brewed java.

• Advertisement

I never get take away pizza, that's one of the few pizzas I buy. I'm planning chips and garlic mayo later maybe. I bought the mayo the other day

Mrs G had a battered cod fillet (Young's brand) with rocket, mixed peppers and french dressing with herb spud cubes. A nice all rounder. Should've took a snap. Got Ms G a surprise pizza from our local Italian as I was out and about. I'm having a Korean beef dish again with that sauce from Cork....rebel chili. (onions and mixed peppers too.) The frozen rice pouches will come into play later for the bedding. For now, it's a few bottles of Canadian.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Onion rings and chips washed down with a lucozade :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Autosport wrote: »
    Onion rings
    Now rings read good Autosport. Tasty. Have to find some today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭sporina

A few squares of Cadbury's Dairy Milk Choc and a mug of Rooibos tea.. hmm..

Never had the chips in the end, tomorrow it is

• Advertisement

Kafka, chips and hummus this evening

A small fillet steak, mash, sauteed onions and mushrooms with garden peas.. I'm also ashamed to admit that after the snap I added some leftover chips and a splash of pepper sauce where I fancied it. Thinking about dessert of some kind, but it's not looking better than a Time Out bar.:D

GOPR0149.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Rice , noodles, shredded chicken and curry sauce

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Parathas are a delicious thing, aren't they?
    Like flaky pancakes.

Got 6 for €1.50 (frozen), yum!

(I do miss the ones stuffed with spiced vegetables. No longer available in my nearest Indian store).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

A bowl of stew .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,677 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

a few (frozen packaged) pork and veg potstickers with fried (bacon, vinegar, onion, n' soy sauce) sticky rice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Chilling with Nitro Stout this eve

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Beef shawarma. .

556988.jpeg

Four cheese pizza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭bassy

chilled can of carling :D

• Advertisement

bassy wrote: »
    chilled can of carling :D

Welcome back! I had three Carling in the fridge. All gone now. Mixed it up with a 20 quid slab of Budweiser from Aldi. At that price, I can't resist!

Welcome back! I had three Carling in the fridge. All gone now. Mixed it up with a 20 quid slab of Budweiser from Aldi. At that price, I can't resist!

hey G :) jesus i bought a slab of that bud last week in aldi for 20 im never buying it again...........................................
    hope you and the girls are all good :)

bassy wrote: »
    hey G :) jesus i bought a slab of that bud last week in aldi for 20 im never buying it again...........................................
    hope you and the girls are all good :)

Cheap as chips that slab. Did the trick! All good here! Where have you been??

Cheap as chips that slab. Did the trick! All good here! Where have you been??

oh ive been about lol
    am off to westport for a weekend on the 9th july friday,i was hoping the wet pubs would be open but not looking good from what i hear on the radio and tv,pure pain open them up every where else is open,new variant my arse lol..................

Can of coke, packet of hoola hoops and a KitKat.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

a fresh warm crossaint filled with sausage, Nutella, Lettuce , tomato and Mustard

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

wat

wat

He's always winding up

Cully and Sully fish pie.

• Advertisement

We did an out doors Burger King for Mrs G's birthday earlier. How posh are we. Sitting outside on a picnic bench at a motorway services joint.:D

Advertisement